+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Who will or would you vote for in the USA elections?

so basically this is what you have.... you have hillary supporters driving the protests (aka the dnc FOLKS).
    you have a split amongst the progressive/independents - 1/2 are tired of the DNC folks with their "too little too late' hypocrisy of protesting trump while still having supported Hillary (she's not a box of chocolates.. we know VERY WELL EXACTLY what we're getting from her.. its only her "publis personna" that is a box of chocolates which have nothign to do with what she really does behind closed doors) - while the other half is joining the protests b/c of their disgust with Trump on the policies.

we have the GOP who secretly despise Trump but publicly support him b/c its their best chance to get thru as quickly as posible all of their long-wanted agenda items (while happily playign along to allow and enable Trujpm to do his crazy things to distract the public from what the GOP is passing int he background).

As to why people are protesting Trump? I know but I don't know. I find it hypocritial they are now marching in the streets but failed to give an iota of effort to the fraud exected during the primary that BENEFITTED their candidate. True definition of hypocrisy.

I'm kind of with you on that, richiro. I am NO supporter of Trump. I considered Hilary the lesser of two evils, but even that isn't saying much. I didn't think much of her, I just figured pretty much ANYBODY would be better than who we got in the end.

.....But.... I can't quite understand these protesters. I feel the same way. It's too late. This country picked that joke of a candidate. Where were the protests BEFORE the election ended? Maybe with a little more noise this wouldn't have happened. Maybe it still would have, who knows, but you don't protest something after it is already too late. What is the point of that? That's like if you are against the death penalty, so you decide to protest against a death row inmate's execution..... AFTER they've already been executed.

Do any of you think Trump will be removed as President? I think plenty are still active in attempting to do just that.

I think Trump will be elected for second term. Im sure he will do a lot. Its obvious he have balls to make real changes.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

[MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] ~ it seems divided the ones who voted him in are still backing him just as much & the ones who wanted Clinton are hating him a& protesting & undermining him just as much. It would be more what HE does that gets him removed not what others can do.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

What the heck ^^ big yellow banner, breathe123?? Where did everyone go, off with spring happening and Easter I guess. Not sure you want this kept open, Jffs24 but posting in it so it does until you say otherwise.

Bumps for Jffs24 ~ since he isn't online.

I heard trouble is brewing again for Trump. Might not last a year in office.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I spend and spent a lot of time in New York and if I was able to have voted in that election I would have given my vote to Bernie Sanders if he had of been allowed to carry all the way through with out being blocked from his mission and goal.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314