+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will or would you vote for in the USA elections?

Who will or would you vote for in the USA elections?

Will -- because from the USA

Would -- if not from the USA.

I'd go -- Bernie Sanders. Good Ole New Yorker.

Can't stand Trump, Clinton or Cruz.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I would vote for Bernie, 100%. Out of all the candidates, I believe he is the only one who is committed to speaking the truth. He's the only candidate who hasn't used funds from huge corporations to fund his campaigns and he's been fighting for equality since the 70s. I can't take Trump or Cruz seriously and Clinton is a lizard demon in human skin. Have any of you watched the bad lip reading with Cruz yet? It is HILARIOUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Lmao at Clinton is a lizard demon in a cheap looking pantsuit and helmet hair. I think she wants to stick it to Bill by getting herself elected I don't trust her I still think they both are crooked as hell and Trump is a total embarrassment, ashamed of him even being in the running for president. What a f ucking joke and the others who cares. So Sanders is the only real choice and if he doesn't get it, I will definitely be questioning what the f uck is wrong with this country.

- - - Updated - - -

L M A O on the vid you linked L M A O

I don't even pay attention to Cruz at all. He's just there -- like belly button lint.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

For me it would be WOULD - Idk I feel you all are really hurting for good choices in this.
    Maybe the one both you and melancholia support ( Sanders) but wouldn't he be the oldest ever US President, does that worry anyone how old he is atm?
    Have they picked running mates, does that factor in too?

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

^ At the picture you posted, megvoh and the comments Jffs24 and melancholia made... I feel quite similar but I also feel I would love to NOT vote for any of the above... but ... since i actually have to vote I always go for the lesser evil of the bunch so : Sanders

I think Ted Cruz bowed out so he is no longer a concern.

That's weird, who pulls out so far into it, were his numbers bad or someone threatened him with dirt on him?
    No one answered my age question, I wonder because is their ageism like sexism in politics too?

I am sort of leaning towards Sanders, but to be honest at the moment it is more so because he feels like the lesser of all the evils. LOL! This is one of those years where I just don't feel very into any of the candidates. In fairness, I always commit to it a little more as we get closer. In other words, I do more research to determine which candidate I feel fits me best. So, maybe I'll have a clearer picture after that. But, this is one time I am almost tempted to make the educated decision NOT to vote, simply because I don't necessarily like any of the candidates.

Though, I have to say.... if Trump does make it to the final election, that may be motivation enough to vote for ANYBODY ELSE. LOL!

Lmao meg at the Trump pic.

Cruz dropped out because he was tired of losing to Trump but claimed it was to spend more time with his family, rofl, sure that's why. He knew Trump was getting the Rep vote -- also John Kasich ( who ) dropped out too.

So all that's left is Trump for Rep. and Sander's and Clinton for Dem. I am guessing Clinton wants Sander's to drop out soon, maybe offer him a VP nod and then it is just her and Trump and she can taste the win when that happens. I heard Obama is backing Clinton so unfortunately Sander's doesn't have that pull behind him.

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] if not Sander's then Clinton? Do you trust Clinton?

[MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION] -- yes, sexism, racism, ageism, homophobes, and the whole shabang -- I think his age wouldn't be an issue if he picked an excellent VP it would quiet any concerns if at his age he died one year into office.
    Last edited by Jffs24; 06-05-16 at 03:57 PM.

To be honest, for reasons of which even I am not sure/cannot explain, the Clintons have always kind of just rubbed me the wrong way. So, the idea of Hilary Clinton as our president is not terribly appealing to me. Especially considering she'd be the first ever female president. I'd have much rather that honor go to somebody else. Not that I have a specific female politician in mind, though.

....But, that said, it's not like I am 100% against Hilary. Again, as I said, I still haven't done all that much research into the candidates. I have pretty much zero interest in politics, so I really only research it when it comes time to vote. So, honestly, if she winds up being our Democratic candidate, and I find that she seems to best align with my personal thoughts/beliefs, then she will get my vote regardless.

It is looking like it will end up being Trump and Clinton in the final run for President and if those are the two options offered I probably will not vote because I really do not want either as our President... I feel the same as you do about Clinton, TheEvilJester.. I cannot trust her and for me trump is not right in the head.

Sounds like a lot of you will have a tough decision when it comes to the voting final if Sander's drops out.

Haha sorry guys I had to because it goes with the convo:

out of the remaining candidates i would chose Sander's but if forced to choose between Trump and Clinton i would have to pick Clinton ( unfortunately ).
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I don't know who Sander's is & Trump is that rich full of himself real estate guy & Clinton was married to an ex president ~ I think you guys will end up with Clinton.

I would have no idea who to vote for in this. Hope whoever it turns out being they do good for your country & for the world.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thanks, dollhouse, Exeter19 and breathe123.

Lmao at that photo, meg.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So Clinton is a flip flopper on the big issues when it suits her best? Tell em what they wanna hear type.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast