+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So drunk that she cheated? IDK

So drunk that she cheated? IDK

This is a serious one for me and i would really appreaciate your opinions/feedback/advice!
    I just got an inbox from a close friend of my girlfriend (of 2 months).
    Lets call my girlfriend Natasha and her friend Cherry.
    This is basically what she said in a nutshell :
    Cherry threw a party at her house, they were both drinking. Cherry went out for a while and eventually came back to find my girlfriend Natasha extremely drunk. According to Cherry, she was 'blind drunk' as Natasha was slurring and could hardly stand up. Cherry went into her room, smoked up, and then went to sleep. She assumed that Natasha had gone home because she wasn't in her bed (where she always sleeps when she stay over there).
    2 days after the party, Cherry's guy friend(who had been there that night) sent her a message saying that he had sex with Natasha. Cherry relayed his message to her but Natasha said that she had no recollection or memory of that night.

I don't know what I am feeling. It's a mixture of many emotions and it's stressing me out.
    I am 110% open to any advice.
    At the moment, i have thought of 3 options.
    Please keep in mind that im really very serious.
    1- Meet up with the guy, ask him for his story, if he tells me that he raped her, i'll without hesitation, end up asking him to fight me one on one. I am confident I can win.

2- Severe all ties and remove Natasha from my life (There is a something in my heart and mind telling me that she cheated on me, and is accusing the other guy for sexually assaulting her as an excuse, we have only been dating for 2 months and although I don't want this scenario to be true, I can't help but feel she might have done this if she was that drunk)

3- Talk to Natasha, she will probabably say what her friend Cherry said IF she did sleep with him. Basically brush it off, don't fight the guy, and continue our relationship.
    When we have sex, it's awesome, but I can't imagine having sex with her again knowing she did sleep with another guy. It's painful to think about.

These past few months have been great though, I have gained alot of respect for Natasha and grown to really like her. However, this early into our relationship, these emotions that I have towards her are not strong enough to be called love. And the respect i once held has now diminished.

What do I do?!

I really, really appreaciate any comments and also thank you for taking the time and listening to my babbling.
    Thank you so much,
    Itaze

Like this guy is going to admit he raped her....give me a break. You are going to get conflicting accounts from all of them so you will never really know for sure what truly happened...

Just dump her and walk away.

I get what you're saying, but he would say if he had sex with her (to boost his own ego) or not because he doesn't know we are together

Well if he is into boosting his own ego, who's to say he is just saying it to make himself look like a hero. This is a tough one. I doubt you will ever get a clear story out of this. If I were you I would be concerned about her poor choice to get so obliterated at a party without you being there to at least take care of her and get her home safely.

You will never look at her the same way and there will always be doubts. Sucks. Sometime it's just better to remove yourself rather than live with tortured thoughts about them being together.

I agree with smackie9. You may never actually find out the truth of the situation. And your girlfriend's lack of better judgment when it comes to her ability to handle alcohol should be of concern.
    "Caring is not an advantage."