+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to Get a Girlfriend Easy - You'll Succeed With These Tips

How to Get a Girlfriend Easy - You'll Succeed With These Tips

Wondering how to get a girlfriend easy? Perhaps you've been waiting around looking for the perfect girl but you're not quite sure how to close the deal and get her as your girlfriend. Well, it doesn't have to be as difficult as you may think. Here are a few great tips that you can use to finally get a girlfriend the easy way.

Tip 1 - Remember Each Woman is Different

The first thing you need to realize is that every single women is going to be different. In many cases you'll find that different things work with different women. You need to be able to notice subtle differences in women so that you can find the best way to get through to them.

Tip 2 - Start Out By Testing the Waters

If you're not very confident, you need to build up that confidence. One way you can do this is by testing out the waters. Use your moves on a few different girls that you meet. Flash a smile, help a woman out, or flirt a bit when you see someone while you're out. This will give you some great practice.

Tip 3 - Keep the Attention of the Girl

Once you begin finding a girl that is showing a bit of interest back in you, if you want to know how to get a girlfriend easy, you need to be able to keep her attention. This could be your next girlfriend. Make sure you make eye contact, listen to the things she says, and smile and make sure you laugh. If you're able to keep her attention, go ahead and ask her out. This may be the girlfriend you have been looking for.

More than likely there are a variety of unattached girls around you that you may not have noticed. Check them out and use these tips. Before you know it you'll have a great girlfriend by your side.

Click on the link to discover http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily.blogspot.com/ How To Get A Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by joell View Post
    Make sure you make eye contact, listen to the things she says, and smile and make sure you laugh.
    I don't know. That hasn't seemed to ever work for me. Like, this one time I made sure to smile and laugh when my date was talking and she never committed to a second date after that. I mean, she was telling this story about some terrible car crash, and losing her whole family, or some crap like that, and I was laughing just like a mad man... you know, just to show I was paying attention. I think I laughed at all the funny parts. .... I mean, I guess. I wasn't really listening, to be honest.

LOL! Okay, I'm kidding. Hopefully that was obvious. I have to say, this is actually some good advice. I'd be interested to see more. Not that it's ever going to matter for me anyway.