+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he interested? Help!

Is he interested? Help!

Hi guys! A couple of weeks ago I was on Tinder and this guy sent me a message. He's smart, funny, handsome and we have a lot of things in common. Since that we've been talking every day (it's been 20 days). But the problem is he has never told me to go out together or anything like that (and we live in the same city). He's not too flirty neither. I know he studies from 8 am to 12 pm and works from 6 pm to 12 am, but in his free time he goes out with his friends. I don't know what to think, because he talks to me everyday, he starts the conversation and all that stuff. I don't know what to do. Is he interested?

Beware of Tinder, most people on there aren't looking for anything serious. If you want to meet up with him, why don't you just ask him? Then you'll know if he's into it, or if he's just playing a silly game.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

He isn't hanging out with his friends, he's with his wife or GF. He's just doing a little fishing.... seeing what he could get. He might muster up the courage to try and get with you, but for now he is just stringing you along. If a guy wants you, he is going to ask you out, not be your chat buddy for 20 days and counting. Dump this chump.