So it's this girl i met last year among with some people... (we were all freshmen and we started hunging out alltogether)
And i liked her ... There was definitelly sth going on between us,everyone could tell but then things turned upside down and everything went unexplainably bad...
So it has been like 4-5 days i know her but still feels like i know her for years,really felt like she was the one...I am flirty with her,she is cool with it and responds well so all good...or not... so it's been a week we are doing great and then she started getting mad at me and picking fights with me for no reason...but like insanely no reason ,she got me to the point i was afraid to say ''good morning to her'' cuz it could make her mad... i didn't know what was going on ...and i was like ''i don't talk to her till she calm ,wtf is going on?'' and she would get calm ... when she was behaving normal i was beahaving normal but when she was behaving mad i just pretended i didn't exist cuz i didn't want to fight with her or make her ungrier... but wtf? I didn't know why all that behaviour..so this ''on and off'' continued for a while and tried to talk to her about it ...she was telling me things that wasn't true to justify her behaviour...and i couldn't find sense in that... she said that things i say irritates her and makes her ungry (but i wasn't sayong anything for god shake i was just normally chatting and carryong on a normal conversation) ...so i did this little test... she says she gets ungry with what i say ,and i accept that (maybe she is strange? maybe i say sth that she missunderstands?? no, but who knows ? ) so when i don't say anything she will be ok and will not have anything to start a fight,right ??? and ,no...the problem wasn't sth i say or some bad jokes or anything... so now i have a scenario where the girl still gets mad at me even when i say nothing ... sto guess what cowboy,i still don't know what make hers mad,asking her didn't work she just gave a fake excuse...and i like her so much but she is blocking me out like i am some rapist and what for ?? i mean ... it's been like five days we know each other when this started nothing have happened ,and like 1 month this is repeating and i can't figure out what is happening...i am starting to get crazy and lose my sleep at nights...damn that got to stop so i talked to her one more time to clear it up a bit and warm things up but didn't work...we fought and we didn't talk to each other for long time... i said to her '' if you can't get on well with me ,just pretend you don't know me,i don't know you either and everything is fine...and so we did for quite a while...we were hunging around with the same people at the same time but i wouldn't speak to her,she wouldn't speak to me ,we ignored each other(me and her) in each other's face like little kids...sitting on the same table and not looking or talking to each other but iteracting with all the others normally...it was so stupid...but it was the only way for us not to fight all the time so i couldn't do different...so rules are simple , none of us both speak to each other and we play with the rules for like 2 weeks when she started breaking them and trying to talk to me and make some sort of conduct which i ignored repeatedly ...
i have to add here... 1st reason i did alla that ''you dont know me i dont know you thing'' was so that the fights stop.
But in the back of mind she was doing all that fass just to get attention maybe
(she wasn't cuz i could tell she was ungry for real,she wasn't pretending but nothing seemed to make sense anyway so i keep that).
so by doing that thing she would be able to see if she wants my attention or not and make her mind on how whether we get on well or we don't.
so when she started tryong to break the rules and make conduct to me ,she knew. but i wanted to make whatever she was feeling a bit more intense,besides,i was doing what she aggreed she wanted(me not talking to her),she was the one breaking the rules.So after 5-6 days i let go of that silly game ,we get back to normal interaction for a while but she had me blocked on facebook ... and tell her to unblock me... cuz come on man , i can't pretend everything is fine with a person who has me blocked on facebook,i take that as hypocricy and nothing is fine... but she wouldn't unblock me,so guess what... we don't talk again XD,I know right ? you didn't expect that...no way...

So days pass... We don't talk till i learn that a girl(1) we were hunging around with ,had back then (when everything started) talked to her(2) and had said to her(2) some really bad things about me(untrue things about me) .She(1) told her(2) that i was talking bad around about her(2) and that's why she(2) believed that stuff and that's why she was getting mad at me all the time...and suddenly everything started to make sense...On the one hand she liked me but on the other hand she didn't want to like me cuz of what she ve been told (and all that unger came as a defense against liking me)
Ohh so she not crazy ??hmm ohh come on maaan ...now how do i fix all those missunderstandings??
so i fought with the Bad wICH(1) first of all to make sure she was talking to her...and after i was sure i text her to explain her about the Bad wICH but nothing more,(yeah text her cuz her door on my face wasn't much of a joy) ,i told her she was lying and explained her not to trust her,told her what i really think of her and i made clear that i like her as a person no matter what she ve been told and what she thinks about me and that kind of things.well she never answered...but she seemed to understand cuz she would say hello smiling to me ,whenever she meet me ,and she seemed okey but ... truth is she never apologised or said anything.so i am not sure she trusts me.Well i learned she is no longer friends with the BadwITCH...they may fought after she learned the truth,i don't know...Now we don't hung with the same people and we don't talk farther than hello etc whenever we see each other and i don't know how to handle it...

all i can say for sure is that there is still sth between us but things have been so wrong and it feels too awkward for both of us now.

Well it's already been too far ... and i don't know ,should i just give up after all this ??
at some point i just wanted to clear things up...but now i think i still like her...