+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You

Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You

In dating, men are supposed to woe women and work hard at maintain the relationship. It's the dream of every man to make a girl be obsessed with them. Unfortunately, very few are able to make it happen. If you are a man and would like make a girl be obsessive with you here is a guide on how to do it:

Be witty
    Beautiful, attractive women like men who are able to come up with a great conversation from almost about anything. One of the best ways of doing it is being well-read and informed about current affairs.Many men with plenty of knowledge tend to gloat about it, but this shouldn't be you. You should be smart and at the same time relatable.

Be mysterious
    Ask the ladies around you and they will tell you that there is nothing as boring as a predictable man. This doesn't mean that you should be unreliable. You only need to surprise her once in a while. For example, you shouldn't always pick the phone when she calls. You also shouldn't tell her your every move.

Be funny
    If you have been keen you must have noticed that there are many women in comedy shows. The reason for this is because women love laughter. Laughter makes women relax and bond with you emotionally and intellectually. Please note that you don't have to be vulgar to be funny.

Visit the link http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily.blogspot.com/
    and find out the biggest secret techniques of Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You

Being obsessed with anything, that includes people is very unhealthy, imo.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”