+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What Am I To Tell Her?

What Am I To Tell Her?

There's this girl i met online(on fb actually) we've been chating for like a week plus now and this have been going smoothly.
    Last night, i asked her to tell me about herself and she asked why did i wanna know about her? I really like this girl, i mean i'm falling in love with her.So i think this is the defining point, where i either get out of the friend-zone or remain locked in that penetentiary..
    Please what am to say?

So what about your other thread I just replied on that clearly was recent about your ex, ex is done and dusted? It's better for you to start fresh with a new girl Possibly this one over rekindling with your ex. What do you think? You fall fast, I see since it is only been a week and you are claiming you love her, I'd keep that to yourself for now. Nothing scares someone off quicker than quick declarations of love for them.

What do you mean what are you to say, you've been talking for a week, you clearly have things to talk about. Ask her out, that is what the next logical step is, for dinner, coffee, a movie whatever you can afford.

Tell her what it is about her that interests you... that is what she asked for. It should be pretty obvious to you what you should say to someone you're interested in. Tell her the nice things you notice about her and go from there. But I agree, it's been one week and you say you love her; but you don't really know her yet, so definitely hold off on professing your love for someone you've only known for one week, online.
    "Caring is not an advantage."