+ Follow This Topic

Thread: broken hear after breakup

broken hear after breakup

i been with my boyfriend for 4 years, 2 gay men. he broke up with me almost a year ago. wanted space never heard back i can't move on i still love him. i can't function with my life, i need some advise.

I'm stuck myself. I was with a woman and she left me last year and I'm still lost and in love with her. I started seeing a therapist and basically talk to anyone that will listen (online, offline) I also write. It's very hard. I honestly don't know how to get over someone other than to try and not think about them. I'm still fighting it. I think talking it out with someone, writing about it, just get it all out until you feel like you can move on. There is no time limit to getting over someone but we have to take active steps to move on. I'm trying that now.

Seriously guys .. I was in a relationship with a womsn from 13-40 "27 years"... We have a daughter together ... She left me for another man .. I was crushed .. I Lost my ****ing wife and my child on top of my job a week before she decided to **** some other guy ... so believe me when I say ive been there and then some ....you wanna know how to heal ... Get your asses out on the dating scene .. This whole idea that there is only one person for me is childish ... The day you go out on a date and feel a connection again is the day youll feel 100% better ... Believe me !!!!! Please !!!!!! 6 months ago my fiance walked out ... I was drinking and popping pills for 3 weeks lost 30 pounds damn near died from the lack of sleep food and amphetamines and opiates then i met my current girlfriend online ... That night i met her everything was good again !!!!

my advise

one: i can help you get him back if you want, two go out and meet some new friends, three talk about it with someone close to you, three let it pain don't try to run away from the pain, don't drink because you want to forget the pain. four find some new activities.
    here is the link on how you can get him back if your interested http://drleo.co.za/Lost-love-spell-to-get-your-love-back-permanently-no-matter-how-long-you-have-been-apart.html
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za