+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Finally after five years, I have a shot with my office crush, need advice!

Finally after five years, I have a shot with my office crush, need advice!

Hey guys,

I'm Andy, I've been working in the same office the person I've been in love with for five years. He's kind and interesting and isn't socially needy, he just has this attractive independent inner strength. Anyways last week we were talking about our shared love of central European food, and because he's German he's invited me to his house for dinner this weekend. I've got a lot riding on this and since I've worked with him I've noticed he has certain cultural quarks and I don't want to offend him at dinner. Can anyone out there help me prepare for this, he's a little out of my league so i don't need anything to appear as a deal breaker. Like it's totally true that he eat everything with utensils, do you know if it's true that he's gonna be judging my outfit like it says in the article? https://blog.ohlala.com/2016/04/29/under-the-sheets-lucky-eight-tips-on-how-to-date-a-german/ Oh god.... help!

Relax and don't over think things. Just enjoy his company, and play it by ear.