My ex and I had a very bad break up and it included him cheating on me and not owning up to doing so. Like he would say im crazy and that nothing was happening and then after snooping through his group me and his ig i discovered he was with her and she claimed to be in love with him. During all this he cut off contact with me and i was a horrible mess and he blamed the entire break up on me and then when i did try to move on he showed up out of no where not ready to admit to anything. now college has ended and we fought like crazy he degrades and calls me a slut because he knows i started going out more. After the break up I changed my hair and became blonde (got ombre) something he wanted me to do while we dated but i just never did it. two nights ago despite everything that has happened he finally admitted to going to another girl and cheating and when i asked him if hes still with her he said no. but then when i said i dont want to be in your life until she is out all he says is okay. Even after breaking up with me he was hooking up with me while being with her. and he would text her while hes with me. After I openly told him dont expect me in your life if she is there he asked for a no contact period and then i realized something and i was so mad because last time he did this was because he wanted to spend spring break with her so i told him if he can lie to me and cheat on me i will make sure his relationship with her is ruined by openly showing her our convos. I think i did mess up on the last part but Im so confused on everything. I love him and I dont know what to do, but he broke my trust and I dont know if i will ever trust him. and the worst part is that he doesnt care. I expected him to be like ill get rid of her, that you mean more. to fix us because we had been together for 2 ears and were best friends for like 5 months before we started dating. He was my everything and he left me and i just dont know how to cope. I just want advice to figure out what hes thinking. We would fight but we had perfect moments too.. and i just felt like he didnt care once he joined his club and he got super close to her. and she knew he and I were together and it disgusts me how she still went after him. Hes living in my building next year and I just am a mess and want to be better now. A part of me wants to get back together but I want him to work for me and thats something he will never do.