+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Risky Business

Shew blew up when you called out her lie and already blocked you. What is a more glaring red flag than that? You want your son to suffer?

You're starting to create an obsession on her. Don't fall for this trap. If I were you, I'll forget about her and focus my energy on another woman and improving myself.
    https://www.How2WinWomen.com Save Time, Effort
    https://www.How2WinWomen.com and Money Doing
    https://www.How2WinWomen.com Just What Works

I'm actually more interested in what her story is ....

Believe me, I can understand that feeling of wanting to connect with SOMEBODY. I've lost hope I ever will.

But, there is nothing worse you can do than to allow yourself to connect with the WRONG people. I don't know how many more red flags this woman could throw your way to prove to you that you DO NOT need a psycho like this in your life. Frankly, not in ANY capacity. Not even just as a friend. With the new details you've learned, it sounds to me like you actually dodged a bullet after all.

And, Hell.... let's pretend for a moment that she is married.... but only because she is in the beginning stages of going through a divorce. That doesn't make it okay that she blatantly lied to you, nor does it make her reaction okay when you found out/called her out on her lie. Assuming, for the sake of argument, that she is married, but is going through a divorce... IF she were a typically honest/good person, when you found out about this, she should have been apologetic and simply explained. Heck, it would be understandable why she may not want to share that information right off the bat, but a normal human being would understand why that would be worrisome to you to find out she's married.

Anyway, obviously the decision has to be yours. If you honestly insist upon trying to stay in touch with her, then knock yourself out. However, I would personally strongly suggest against it. I don't know how much more obvious one person could make it that they don't deserve any place in your life at all. Good luck to you either way. Believe me, some day you will find somebody special with whom to share your life. If you want that, you will find it some day. Don't waste even one millisecond of your time on somebody who deserves no place in your life.

Someone who lies is someone who has other hidden issues and agendas....not worth it even if there is a connection. You are living in a fantasy world thinking things can sort themselves out. The possible divorce she is going through isn't what makes her a liar, it's her personality. You can't fix that. It is what it is.

Of course, now that I am noticing the title of this thread (not sure how I missed it before) I cannot help but offer this further advice...

Just take those old records off the shelf
    I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
    Today's music ain't got the same soul
    I like that old time rock 'n' roll
    Don't try to take me to a disco
    You'll never even get me out on the floor
    In ten minutes I'll be late for the door
    I like that old time rock'n' roll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12