+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why Women Leave Men They Love

Why Women Leave Men They Love

There are various reasons and motives behind a woman's decision of leaving a man.Here are 3 reasons why women leave men they love.

1)They feel unwanted and unloved - there is no secret that women want love and attention more than men. They do not actually want them, but they need them. Women are built differently from men and they are more sensible and emotional. And when their husband or their boyfriend simply does not pay any attention to them, women choose to walk out on their relationship.

2)They feel like sexual objects - these days sex has become more of a physical thing, a thing most men want to simply get it over with, while women still need the foreplay, including the touches and kisses. But when a woman feels like her man is only there for her when he needs sex, she decides to dump him and find a better mate. Support, respect and love are very important in a relationship. And once these are gone, a woman can feel it and often decides to walk out.

3)The man is not sharing enough - I know that there are different types of people, but once you are in love there is nothing more beautiful than showing your loved one how much you care. Unfortunately, not all men understand that. Many times, they choose to keep silent and not show any emotion. Which pretty much ruins the relationship, mostly because a woman needs to feel close to you by sharing.

Or on 3 -- sharing too much -- as in cheating and having multiple partners lmao.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.