I hope you guys can help me out a little. I didn't want to rehash what I've written before, so I recommend reading my previous post before reading and possibly answering this question. I appreciate any help I can get!

http://www.loveforum.net/ask-a-male-forum/97471-hurt-relationship-saved.html

First a little update as far as my previous post is concerned, which I highly recommend reading first. I can't remember when, I think it may have been some time in late March of this year, I asked my friend three questions which were: 1) Have you forgiven me for taking our relationship from you, if not, do you think you ever will (or something like that), 2) Will I ever see you again on webcam, and 3) Is meeting in person something you still want to do in the future. He told me he understood why I could want to ask him those questions, but this isn't how he processes issues. He also said he wants to let time pass and see where things end up.

Ever since our falling out he's hardly on messenger. Today, he was logged in for a couple of hours and so was I. I thought about contacting him but thought it was a bad idea. I didn't want to freak him out.

If I catch him on messenger again, should I say "Hi" to him and see what happens? What's the worst that could happen? I figured since I was the one who was in the wrong, I have to wait until he contacts me first since he is the one who is uncomfortable with me. I figured he will talk on messenger with me again once he got more comfortable with me and that it wasn't my place to contact him until he's ready. On the other hand he wants to let time pass and see where things end up, but I feel as if time won't solve anything without either one of us putting any effort into taking that first difficult step in rebuilding our old friendship. I'm at a loss. Please help! I need a guy's perspective!