+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not knowing your own feelings.

Not knowing your own feelings.

So there I was remaining single once again, when yet another girl decided to tame me. Once again I found myself in a relationship... and although I do like the girl alot. After 1 month, i broke up with her, because I didnt like it, the whole relationship thing. I like being free, i mean im 18, and a senior in high school, im supposed to have fun, not get tied down.

Anyway so 2 days later here I am regretting my decision, I have no clue why, has anyone had this problem? what did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by theguy
    So there I was remaining single once again, when yet another girl decided to tame me. Once again I found myself in a relationship... and although I do like the girl alot. After 1 month, i broke up with her, because I didnt like it, the whole relationship thing. I like being free, i mean im 18, and a senior in high school, im supposed to have fun, not get tied down.

Anyway so 2 days later here I am regretting my decision, I have no clue why, has anyone had this problem? what did you do?
    I have been on the other end of this. Three months later she called and said how sorry she was. I dont know what to tell you, if you cant be in a relationship and have fun maybe its the relationship and not you. Meet a girl that you can have fun with without worries.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

If you are truely "theguy", another girl should come along and take your mind of these troubles, right?

Your mission: Screw all the hotties before you graduate.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Sounds like a typical male to me.

the grass is always greener on the other side buddy. and yes i have had your problem 3475698756347453457632535409 times in highschool

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If your not comfortable with commitment....then make it clear you DON't want to commit....and then DON't commit!!!

As for your doubts about your decison.....well it was your choice and honestly if your not into commitment then its best you let her go.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....