+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

Okay so i had been talking to this guy for like a month and we both said that we liked each other. So we started dating. Problem is we go to different schools and live like 45 minutes away from each other so we cant see each other that easily. Then after a few weeks of dating, he slowly stopped talking to me. We had a streak of 89 days on snapchat and i swear the day that streak ended. we never talked again. I tried texting him a few time but he doesnt respond. I realized that we are broken up now but i want closure. I want to know why he stopped talking to me. Thats just who i am. Do you think i should just text him and just ask him. Cuz it has been a while and its killing me. I need some help

So sorry you are going through this, it must be terrible. Sometimes it's better to not know because the truth can be more devastating than the silence. Rest assured more than likely it wasn't anything you did. He is a damn coward. You could stalk him on the net, or hunt him down and confront him. Most would say let it all go....ya ya easier said than done, but it would be for the best. One day, sometime later you may find out the truth.