+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do i send the letter?

do i send the letter?

I was in a very brief but very intense relationship with a girl who I still believe is my soulmate. It only lasted for 3 weeks and ended 6 months ago. Basically she was married (but separated). Her ex sent a very nasty text threatening my safety, to her phone. He had no idea who I was, but it spooked us both. It was like our bubble burst, and within days, it was over. I still miss her so much. We were perfect together. I went to her house shortly after, and she looked at me like I was a stranger. She promised to call for a chat, but never did. Ive written a letter to explain how I feel. But I'm scared of where her life might be now. The ex was very controlling, so there's a chance they could be back together, although if she hated him as much as she said, I doubt it. I just want to talk to her without looking like a crazy person. So after this much time, do I send it or not?

Sorry but you are being a crazy person to be so invested in someone you have known only for 3 weeks. You are obsessed in a unhealthy way....the reality of it is, you are just a rebound, she knows how you feel but she can't match that. She's out, she hasn't contacted you not because she doesn't know how you feel about her, it's because she isn't interested in you. Telling her will not make her come back. It's time to let this one go.

6 months bro ... You can send the letter it wont hurt but jesus you wasted 6 months when you voild have found another girl and had the same intense feeling again .. Dont get stuck on her .... As for soulmates lol im on my third ... They are all your soulmates for the first three weeks .. Its called dopamine

i can help you get her back from him and make her completely forget about him and love only you if you want here is the link of how i can help you http://drleo.co.za/lost-love-spell-to-bring-back-ex-girlfriend-from-another-man.html if your interested.
    Another option you have is to move on, wait until they break up again then she will come back to you
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za