+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Butt

Butt

Question for men:

After you've done anal with a woman for the first time, is vaginal sex disappointing in comparison because it's not as tight?
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Bump......

Not a dude but one is romantic sex for most the other is more kinky sex for most, imo & I know guys who prefer anal over regular sex because no getting her pregnant not just for the feel of it Lol
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

It's taboo, so it's more exciting.

This question certainly isn't reserved only for men, but my specific question is, because only men know how it feels to be inside that part of a woman. I get the kinkiness of it. I've done it a few times, and I did it the other day for the first time with the new guy I'm seeing. It was great, because he knew what he was doing and we took our time to do it right; but I still have some concern that once you do that with a guy, they will become disappointed with regular sex because a pussy isn't as tight as an a$$hole.

I talked to one of my girl friends last night who really enjoys it, and she said that guys don't become disappointed by vaginal sex because it feels different, but again, she is a woman, so I am also looking for a man's opinion on this.
    Last edited by melancholia; 04-06-16 at 09:46 AM.

I'd say no if the guy isn't a FB or FWB and is an actual BF..partner. Because one is sex with love the other is sex with lust, just getting off no feelings involved and If someone loves you, is dating you especially for awhile they will still want the intimacy of vaginal sex.

NO because guys like variety, no different than women. Mixing it up is what more prefer.

there is no right answer to this everyone is different and everyone is the same really depends on the person in question and what has and is currently shaping there sexuality and arousal

We've only done it the one time, and the sex is superior to any I've had before with another person. I think it made me nervous because it is still such a new relationship. I didn't want us to blow through everything exciting too soon and leave nothing else to be desired, you know? Having said that, I'd definitely do it again.