+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Hello, my name ia Carlos and I'm 24, I'm currently in my 3rd year in the university, I'm studying Engineering in Computer Cience. I have social anxiety so it is hard to talk to people, I had to move to study, but I live with my parents, I travel to the neighbor city to study it takes me an hour to get there, I like close to the highway about 5minutes from it to get going, my best friend that I have made during my time in uni (also the girl I'm in love with) I pick her up to go together since we have almost the same classes. Don't have many friend at uni and the ones I have are bad influence so I don't socialize much with them, only her my best friend is a great influene on me. Every day we spend time together if it's not in my house it's in her house, my parents think great of her and her dad is strict and doesn't let her go out, he only lets her go out if he knows she is going out with me. This semester we have classes at 4:50pm but I go to pick her up at 9am so thats when she spends time in my house, we spend time studying, sometimes we watch movies or videos when we have nothing to do but nothing else, she has a boyfriend. But that enough about her, this post is about me. Other thing is that I don't socialize much in real life or online for that matter because of my problem of social anxiety.

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Hello Everyone.