+ Follow This Topic

Thread: REALLY need emotional support - 3 years and she cheated in the end. disgusting

REALLY need emotional support - 3 years and she cheated in the end. disgusting

Thank you for reading. - This IS a long post (only because I am a clear and effective communicator which is another reason why she was so into me and drawn into me)...

Right now I am very down and depressed. I have not eaten in 3 weeks properly, lost a lot of weight and have had to move out from my now ex (I hate to say that) after 3 years of being together (2 years living together).

I have left my life behind (professional and independence) and had to move back home to my mom which sounds pathetic but having no where to go...what do you do?

I cannot even gather my thoughts to write down the issue.

a little background about me:

I am a very deep thinker, a professional, a passionate and very affectionate sensual and intense person (with the right person).

what does not help is my race given how the world is these days - it really doesn't help me.

I have no confidence in myself but only in terms of my professional career. I have 2 businesses (one in the US and the UK), won global awards for the work that I do and never have asked for money at all.
    I am a respectable individual. A strong strict background.

I am also a person that does not sleep around or go from one person to the next. I don't like that, nor do I play games or do drama. I can say that with my hand on my heart.

I am very unattractive physically and women where I am only care about looks. seriously, you have no idea. I wont go into it....

fast forward to 3 years ago - met this amazing woman. Fell in love like no other. my inner passion, sensuality, emotional side came out (that ive always had) and she loved it. I mean the simplest of things we would love to do together such as going out to the shops for groceries, dinners, you name it. Even cultural/heritage stuff.

loved each other like we never have. Sure, she was divorced for a long time and have had men cheat on her but the one thing that struck a chord so much was the morals and ethics. That she isn't like other women and so unique - does not sleep around or continue to search when you are with someone (of which I have always been a victim of).

I am a deep thinker and believe to be a mature responsible one. This is another thing she liked a lot about me.

sure, she has been stressed with work but no matter what I always make the time even if she cannot. I helped her, stood by her through thick in thin. After all, it is what a committed relationship is about.

we bought each other commitment rings and were indeed going to head towards marriage.

remember: I'm very insecure about myself because of my large experience and constant rejection and not being able to fit into society.

I took her to places she only ever dreamed of going such as recently to Dubai. She is my world and we truly loved each other. There was no pressure, no awkwardness - nothing of the sort since we met the first time.

ive been through some rough times personally and she was there to support me and wanted me to move in to her place. Great! But I always paid my way and took financial responsibility in terms of bills and he would pay her mortgage - it would ease the pressure and load and its just fair.

anyway, fast forward till about 2-3 weeks ago on her birthday (Saturday).

it was to be our 3rd anniversary. for whatever reason recently she hasn't been straight with me and no idea why. Being the person I am, I am a sensitive soul and try to be there for her. I'm open and honest and always wear my heart on my sleeve.

she has always been in denial that there is something wrong.

she has had building work carried out at her place and has had builders doing the work (remodelling the house).

anyway, she has been telling lies and confiding to them (one person in particular) about me as I saw the messages on her phone. she tells me one thing like she wants to be with me but being apart for a month would be good as she needs space (not sure why to be honest since I am always stuck in my office for at least 13-14 hours a day).
    I give her all the attention and time she needs even after a stressful day.

she tells me she wants me, loves me and she is hurting as she is doing this to me. Again, I don't know why and I keep asking.

she always said she is not going to kick me out at all but guess what? Yep - on our anniversary and her birthday, she did just that.

I cannot sleep or eat. I don't understand why she has been telling lies and confiding to the builder about our personal matters/relationship.

sexually, all has been great. ive always asked if there is something I could be doing wrong and no - never. she always has said its been amazing and you can tell just by looking into her eyes and her gorgeous face. (she is in her late 40's now).

I am torn apart. her family and I got on very well. we are not the "party type" but quiet, peaceful and keep ourselves to ourselves. her family liked me a lot too and not because they are happy for her daughter but we had a good relationship. that's important to me as I am a family type of person.

my head is all over the place. this may not even make sense reading.

now she is telling her friends what a bad person I am and that really isn't fair given everything. I also have her personal belonging in my storage unit along with my stuff due to the building work but I am now in a different country than her at the moment (but easy to hop on a flight).

the point is, I just don't get what happened. I have been very upset and my trust completely broken because of her lies to me about telling other people whatever the issues are. relationships have their ups and downs but you work at them to get it right. that's what I always believe.

we never have a full blown argument - I am not the argumentative time or raise my voice or shout. She does often speak her mind about things in general which can get her into a lot of trouble but I try to calm her about it (i.e immigrants or benefits etc...).

At least I know I am a devoted person, committed to the relationship. At least I know I don't cheat but she pretty much in the process of cheating yet she says to me that if she is with someone then she is all in it and not half and half (which is a good thing and that's what I like).

not happy that she has done this after everything we have built and the time spent. you live once, you make the most of it but does not mean you need to play these games and cause nonsense. its not fair on me.

her tears seemed genuine the last week and saying that she is sorry for hurting me, that I am her dark prince and angel that fell from the sky. she has always said this. and I always speak from the heart (even before all of this nonsense started).

I tell her how much I love her and why. I sometimes bring flowers to her (a lost art as some say). I go deep into my heart and tell her, and write love notes too, about why she is amazing to me and what she means to me because these days people just rush and don't really take the time and don't know what a proper, true relationship is.

I miss her so much. Sure, granted I have sent angry and hasty emails to her but its understandable why - the lies and deceit.

why not just tell me what's up? she has always been able to be open without the fear of being hurt (as she has in the past like me). She always rushes around because of work and other things she needs to do around the house, which i try to help her with, but still nothing.

I just wish there was an explanation but I am so heart broken and barely functional without her. I really devoted myself to her and the relationship and we agreed that messing around is not the right way and we are both way better than that.

Food doesn't taste the same without her. Cannot sleep, or drink. I wish she would think about me at least or all of this. She has caused me a lot of pain and anger yet when I get frustrated (I ask her lots of questions or I just end up shutting down) She says that I'm not normal or its not a normal way to react and I just don't know what to say at that point.
    all i know is that we have so much in common and so much desire, we resonate together and love doing many things together and then this happens.

Now I am suffering in many aspects including my career and she does know that.

She told me that maybe me moving nearby someplace will help a lot with her space to which i was ok with (but not really however i respected that) and said that its fine but i don't want anything to change between us to which she said that it wouldn't but certainly will help. Obviously its not easy to find a place to rent just like that/immediately but within about a week she just pretty much said i had to go...and it had to be on her birthday/our 3 years together.

Woke up that day together (I said I'd go to a hotel but she said she didn't want that and wants me to stay), i wished her a happy birthday and she wished us a happy 3 years and kissed deeply. then obviously on that day in the evening i had to go.

i organized a small little event for us and her family for her birthday to which i wasn't invited to go and then arranged a surprise dinner for us and her friends in the evening to celebrate our anniversary to which of course i was not allowed to go in the end.

just makes no sense. FINALLY a decent woman who loves me for me and finds me appealing in many aspects including the physical and then this happens. Why oh why I'll never know.

i wrote her a love letter 2 days prior, she came into the office with tears in her eyes and gave me such a passionate and sensual kiss and held me tight as i did with her. She said she doesn't want me to go and is sorry that she is doing this.

im so confused. honestly hand on heart, she has been the best thing and ill never meet anyone like that again, nor do I want to and I know it's cliché saying "never say never" and "time will heal" but ive been through so much in life and she understood and respected and was never judgemental.... she is my everything.
    her sophistication, her elegance and beauty... just so right.

Now alot of people think this is some fantasy or bubble but I can assure you it is not. This is how we were together in terms of the intensity and passion.

We are both highly educated with professional jobs although sometimes her maturity is questionable at times but that's ok. She knows and loves my vulnerable side because these days, its non existent pretty much and I am just genuine and true. I don't play games or mess around, nor does she until all of this happened quite quickly without any reasoning.

I just need some understanding but seems no one is understanding in these terrible circumstances but instead get somewhat "bullied" or told the usual silly stuff like "get over it" - it's not easy! Things like this, me and her completely understood that this is not the right way to do or say things that care must be given as today doesn't have as much care as what once used to be.

I miss her terribly but I know I am not going to hear from her, even though I have her belongings in my storage unit. I just hate the fact that everything has been blown so out of proportion and she doesn't care or remember me in the good light of things as it has been the case.

I find out (by email) that the builder is seeing her today, for some time together. Along with that email was an invoice attached for the work carried out. Why i got sent it, I don't know.

im so sorry. Thanks for reading. I just cannot comprehend why people do this. There is so much more to write but I just cannot.

I'm so hurt and angry...

Hi. I am really sorry for what you are going through.
    It sounds like you are a caring person with a huge heart and that this person meant a lot to you.
    I am sorry that you are feeling hurt and that you are in disbelief of what she has done and are looking for answers.
    I think the best thing that you can do is to take care of yourself. Find a new hobby or friends, things or places to occupy your mind.
    Have feelings or thoughts about the situation, but don't dwell on it. Don't be hard on yourself.
    Life is change. People come and go. In the end, you have you.
    Regardless of what may happen, right now is a tough time and some distance and self love should be a good idea.
    I know it is hard. You'll get through it, even if you don't want to. Life goes on.

I know its hard not to think about her now, but try to focus on your career and meeting new people. The most important thing right now for you is to be ocupied with work or with friends. It will make you tired so you will get your eating and sleeping back to normal. Then start to go out and meet new people and eventually you will find the right girl for you, it's not all in the looks, it's more about confidence trust me. It's not what you talk, but how you talk.
    Best regards and I hope you will be back to normal soon and find the love of your life
    Can't get over an ex? Then don't!
    http://bit.ly/2bM3vYj

Show your support:
    https://www.instagram.com/millionaires_maker/

Thank you both.

yeah I don't have many friends to be honest and they are scattered all over the globe. I just cannot focus on anything. Been together 3 years and she cheated in the end. Heard nothing from her and don't expect to either. Just wish she would realize what she did was wrong and that 3 years is something substantial and to not just throw it away. whatever the problem(s) are why not talk to me about it? She hasn't been in a "mood" or anything (besides her work stuff). And I'm pretty good at knowing if things are wrong or if something does not feel right and a couple of times I did talk about it with her and we "fixed" whatever the issue was.

but to lie to me and to cheat.... and then knowing they are together all over each other is just sick and never imagined her to be that type of person at all.

almost month since I left. It sucks big time. totally does.

I am in a similar situation to you, read my thread. I also cannot eatvor sleep. I feel my life was taken away when he suddenly up and left. I am crying all the time and feel so shocked. All my trust is gone and he has ruined our memories. Like you I put everything into our relationship, I was completely honest, open and loyal. Time is a healer. We both have to believe in this. Sorry I can't be more helpful but I'm broken myself right now. But at least you know your not alone

I understand how you feel coz I'd been thru that. Just like you I'd been in longer relationships and in the end it failed. Just recently I was also trying to cope up with the heartache and still coping up. You should also try and I know its not an easy healing process. Sometimes life is just isn't fair, people who truly love meet the cheaters. I was on the verge of quitting my life because of the pain that I can't bear at all but thinking of the people who cares for me keeping me away on doing that. I'm thinking if I do that it will hurt more the people who cares for me. So I just tried to be tough trying to get through this pain. Don't let her ruin your life, it is more precious than her. Someday you will meet someone who would loved you more than ever you can give. The one true love will come in God's time. Be strong.