+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

I have met a girl on vacation in Crete in the month April. I spend two days with her. ( we could not spend more days because her vacation was ended and she needed to go back to The United Kingdom)

Her friend gave me a paper with here phone number, snapchat etc , before she needed to go to the airport. I texted her right after I got the paper and I could see on her face that she was happy when I had texter her. Since end 24th of April we talked every day till 14th of May

Our conversation was always very romantic. She said many times that she loved me and that she would be there for me, till we could see each other again ( I live in The Netherlands :l ).

After 14th of May I send here a message to ask her if she still loves me and if she still feel the same way about me. She said that she still loves me, but she found it hard because we could not see each other that often. I understood it and I said that we could do videochat. In my opinion this would be a great way too "see" each other and too keep contact. She said that she is very busy and she have not got time. Since that day our conversation went downhill.

Several days has passed and she stopped sending messages. If I would send a message she would answer very short. I asked here if I did something wrong and why she answer very short. She said that my hopes are too high and that she dont want to hurt me because we wont see each other that often. She also said that she have much problems and that she dont talk very easily about that. I accepted that and said that she could always message me if she needed someone to talk with.

End May she send me a message to congratulate me with my anniversary. Since that day we have not talked anymore. I have not send here any messages, because I want too test her if she still got interest in me ( by start ing the conversation). To my regret still no message till this day..

What should I do? Message here, she said that she dont talk that easily about her problems that could be a reason why she dont text me. Or do I need to move on.. I am scared that she thinks that I stopped texting her because I dont like her..

Sorry for my English. Tried my best :]

Your English is fine. However: My opinion is that you should just move on. Find a girl where you live and pursue her in real life rather then texting some chick you only spent two days with.

Forget she exists. You can accomplish that by putting your time and thoughts into family and your friends who will go out with you where you'll meet women that you can actually get to know in person.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion