So me and this girl have been seeing each other for a few weeks now, and I just do not know how to read her attttt all.

So the back story is I met her at a bar and I started making out with her and we were gonna go back to my place but her friend ended up calling her, so that didn't happen. Later last week we went out and had a great time, and I took her back to her place and said good night.

Early this week we hung out for a good 5 hours at my house just talking and making out I started to move my hand on her ass which she thought that was a bit to fast, which that's totally cool with me, I have messed up good relationships moving to quickly. We talked for a bit and I told her I really like her and she said the same back.

Now here is where I get confused, she will never text me at all, I make all my plans with her the day I meet up with her. I got a text from her today saying she probably can't see me tomorrow due to work which is cool. But I think we have texted only a few times, she is just not really into texting, so I don't even know how to break the ice through text. In person I can talk about anything and we have a great time.

OH I texted her yesterday to apologize for moving to fast with her, no response.

She is a very intelligent person, not just a casual girl you pick up at a bar.

Any advice?