+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl of my dreams!

Girl of my dreams!

hi everyone im new,
    right this is my situation... there is this girl at college who ia a yr younger than me shes 18 on 14th of next month. we were introduced at starbucks when me and a mate went to meet up with my mates mate who had more people there... if that makes sence... charlotte was one of them (the girl in quiestion). we all talked as a group, not much of a talker myself in a big group but when i did she was interested what ihad to say with fulleye-contact.and the same goes i coudlnt really take my eyes of her shes gorgeous!! anyway... maybe a week passes and i get waved at by girl who i thought was waving to someone behind me, but i wave back anyway just in case. i didunt recongize at this point coz she she had a hair and makup a diffrent way. but after that i had my whole day fixed on thinking who it was, and asking my mate for her name to look her up. ever since that day everytime and i mean everytime we were in the same room or we saw each other she would always goout her way to wave at me, even if my whole class was looking. this happend for a good month or 2... i finally get the guts to pop up her and we get talking, and the number of 'x' went to 1..2..3 now still at 3 and after about a week and ahalf of good talking, sometimes some cheeky 'flirtish' comments. on the way to the same exam she runs up to me and says hi and and we start having a proper conversation in person, probably our first proper conversation. and i always get this feeling she likes me by the way she looks at me, loads of eye contact, happy to see me, all smiley and jokey. after exam i caught up to her on her way to nandos with a mate, i walk with them, we get to nandos and iv said be byes walk maybe 10 meters and i look back to see she looked back at me at the exact same time...iv heard looking back can sometimes signal she likes me... is this true? anyway i have asked her that we need to go out or i can come to the coffee shop that she works and she said yer definatly... im worried im going a little to quick any tips? i really really really likes this girl and this never usually happens for me... im begging someone for help!!

You should definetly ask her out, and no, you are not going too fast. If you show lack of interest she will thought you don't like her and probably find another crush. So you should definetly ask her out, and keep joking and teasing her, then watching her signals. if she seems interested go for kiss and thats it.
    Best regards and I hope you will get her
    Can't get over an ex? Then don't!
    http://bit.ly/2bM3vYj

Show your support:
    https://www.instagram.com/millionaires_maker/