+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep Her Hooked on You!

Keep Her Hooked on You!

Are you always mum whenever you are in front of a gorgeous date? Do you always have difficulty coming up with the right, interesting topics to spark a girl's interest? Are you always insecure when it comes to conversations with your date for the night?

1)"I'm Very Blessed To Have You". Tell this to her with utmost authenticity and she will swoon into your embrace immediately. It is also crucial NOT to sound completely amused when you deliver this line - remember that you deserve her as much.

2)"I'll Be With You" .Always, And It Will Never Change." This romantic line may sound plain and direct - but it is killer! This is much more than the common "I love you" which possibly will sound boring over time. By telling her that you will be with her all the time, you are in fact making a promise, and this is extremely sexy to females. Try it!

3)"I Want To Spend Each and Every Minute Of My Life With You." This is a surefire insecurity annihilator it will work to reassure her that you will be with her now and forever. Nothing appeals to a woman more than a guy who would stay with her through the ups and downs of life.

When you get too deep with a woman, you will be scoring high with her. You will quite capture your heart so easily faster than you could say: "I love you" and profess your never ending love for her. But above all else, you must bear in mind that a good conversation is an aphrodisiac of a wonderful relationship.

If you're ready for a highly effective method that's different from what everyone else is teaching, Visit On The Following Link Now. You don't want to miss this!
    The Biggest Secret Of Attracting Any Type Women..Visit On The Link.. http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily.blogspot.com/

....Right. This is great advice.... if you want to creep her the Hell out and send her running for the hills. These sort of things are wonderful to say when A) you mean them and B) you've been together a while. If we are talking about a woman you are just dating (especially early in the dating stage) you shouldn't be feeling this way yet, or at the very least if you are, you should understand that those feelings could be premature and not allow yourself to get too carried away with them. These are frankly the sort of things you shouldn't be saying to somebody unless you are exclusive. Otherwise, that is being awfully presumptuous.

Weird/sort of funny side note.... Knowing what to say on a date is a problem for a lot of people..... the funny thing is, that's actually never been my problem. Once I am actually ON a date, despite how ridiculously shy I am, I'm surprisingly able to keep up a decent conversation. The problem, for me, is actually getting a date. Or, the fact that I'm too shy even to try. ....Well, I guess maybe these days that isn't so true anymore. I feel, more than ever, like I could bring myself to try if I had the chance. The problem for me personally these days is the lack of options and the lack of desire when it seems pointless.

I agree, under such circumstances, apart from "I hate you intensely", I cannot think of anything worse to say. They are the very words of a psychopathic package of entrapment, only an intelligent psychopath could do infinitely better. Sentiments which are beyond belief communicate something which is entirely different. Write romantic verse on a personal website (celebritydiscodave) and give girls its web address, that`s fine, but do n`t tell them that you wrote the verse specifically for them. Leave them guessing - If it`s good enough, and they can identify with it sufficiently well, they may even come to love you through the verse, not all of them, but over time perhaps a few. Try giving them everything that they want at a nightclub, and providing it spontaneously. Dance for them, hand made chocolates for them, birthday badges, party poppers; and should they dance all evening with you one week, certainly, present them with a personalized romantic verse mounted in a "friends forever" picture frame the second. Do n`t do everything for the one girl though, remember, they all own a bit of you, you are now a self made celebrity. That works!
    Last edited by Kates David; 15-06-16 at 09:14 AM.

yup m a girl & i can tell u from experience, i'd get creeped out every time or at least i won't "immediately get swooned into the guy's embrace" ..lol
    do what you fear most

Loyalty should be a given, once there is a relationship. Making a drama out of loyalty/bringing it immediately to the forefront, suggests to the provision of it being a problem, and therefore that one thinks oneself exceptional in merely doing that which is ordinary. This should ring alarm bells in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by hBetty View Post
    yup m a girl & i can tell u from experience, i'd get creeped out every time or at least i won't "immediately get swooned into the guy's embrace" ..lol
    Cripes, I'm a guy.... and an extremely hopeless romantic type of guy at that.... and yet if a girl I was just dating suddenly professed their love to me like this I think I'd have such a range of varied, yet all negative, mixed emotions going through my mind at once that I may be tempted to end it right there.

I mean, I can imagine the thoughts going through my head like "Are you a psycho, or are you just trying to play games with my heart?" "Great, thanks for ruining what could have been such a great moment if you had said this kind of thing at a time when it actually meant something." I could imagine I'd be so mad because that would be exactly the sort of thing I so badly WANT to hear from somebody.... but only at a time when her and I are actually committed and feel like we actually could have found "the one," not just thrown out at a time when we barely know each other to try to manipulate me into sticking around.

I wouldn't be creeped out. I don't creep out. I'd be furious.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Cripes, I'm a guy.... and an extremely hopeless romantic type of guy at that.... and yet if a girl I was just dating suddenly professed their love to me like this I think I'd have such a range of varied, yet all negative, mixed emotions going through my mind at once that I may be tempted to end it right there.

I mean, I can imagine the thoughts going through my head like "Are you a psycho, or are you just trying to play games with my heart?" "Great, thanks for ruining what could have been such a great moment if you had said this kind of thing at a time when it actually meant something." I could imagine I'd be so mad because that would be exactly the sort of thing I so badly WANT to hear from somebody.... but only at a time when her and I are actually committed and feel like we actually could have found "the one," not just thrown out at a time when we barely know each other to try to manipulate me into sticking around.

I wouldn't be creeped out. I don't creep out. I'd be furious.
    i understand why u wud be furious but i ,however, don't remember getting mad...i must have thought the "are u a psycho ?"part ..wait & i do remember laughing in his face (my ex 3 years ago) when he said that kinda stuff... lol & then he called me an "ice cold queen" haha. so until now that i've read ur post here i finally realize that it was normal, i gez ,for me to not like/believe/be affected by the things he was saying. :-D
    do what you fear most

Yes, it is the nature of language which a psychopath, come sociopath, might deploy. They are also overly good on every last single level at apparently being God`s gift to friendship. All of this though, finally only to use your love in serving their own egos/ finally only to break you right down, make you entirely dependent, and have you completely trapped. Such sentiments on there own may as likely be uttered by one of the nicest guys you`ll ever meet, naive, but nice, but it can also suggest to a domineering psychopathic character. Other traits of character to watch out for: 1/ Dominant character. 2/ Always highly extrovert 3/Very good in seduction. 4/ Talking overly much about themselves. 5/The sense that they consider themselves to be superior. 6/ Constantly doing for you. 7/ Doing for you in ways which feel more rehearsed than they do natural. 8/ Highly tactile. 9/ Constantly motivated by the prospect of seduction. 10/ Domination of your social existence. One of the girls recently to leave my accommodation both married a psychopath, he`s stolen her children to retain power, and now has a best friend that is a psychopath. They are quite brilliant at avoiding detection, and especially by their victims, until of course it is already too late. They are apparently the ultimate romantics, and they tend to be in as many physical relationships at any one time as humanly possible, apparently loving them all utterly. Some will have children by them, and some of those children will in turn become psychopaths.
    Last edited by Kates David; 17-06-16 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kates David View Post
    Yes, it is the nature of language which a psychopath, come sociopath, might deploy. They are also overly good on every last single level at apparently being God`s gift to friendship. All of this though, finally only to use your love in serving their own egos/ finally only to break you right down, make you entirely dependent, and have you completely trapped. Such sentiments on there own may as likely be uttered by one of the nicest guys you`ll ever meet, naive, but nice, but it can also suggest to a domineering psychopathic character. Other traits of character to watch out for: 1/ Dominant character. 2/ Always highly extrovert 3/Very good in seduction. 4/ Talking overly much about themselves. 5/The sense that they consider themselves to be superior. 6/ Constantly doing for you. 7/ Doing for you in ways which feel more rehearsed than they do natural. 8/ Highly tactile. 9/ Constantly motivated by the prospect of seduction. 10/ Domination of your social existence. One of the girls recently to leave my accommodation both married a psychopath, he`s stolen her children to retain power, and now has a best friend that is a psychopath. They are quite brilliant at avoiding detection, and especially by their victims, until of course it is already too late. They are apparently the ultimate romantics, and they tend to be in as many physical relationships at any one time as humanly possible, apparently loving them all utterly. Some will have children by them, and some of those children will in turn become psychopaths.
    wow...& all this time i had no idea :-/
    do what you fear most

Once there are children, and once he owns them, (they generally totally outperform in court), their lives can serve him as bargaining chips for sex, and so both continued ownership of your mind and your body. It began in a sweep you off your feet romance, but this is where it may end. Some of their victims finish up taking their own lives, not of course that they would ever feel any remorse.
    Last edited by Kates David; 18-06-16 at 05:08 AM.

chill and listen to promontory by trevor jones while i add this spam that he posted with other spam he posted to make my spppppaaam sandwhish

- - - Updated - - -

chill and listen to promontory by trevor jones while i add this spam that he posted with other spam he posted to make my spppppaaam sandwitch

- - - Updated - - -

apparently i have to be on this site for 30 days to report bull pucky can one of the site members who have been on here longer report this guy doesnt help this site or the people who come here and its against the rules

Wrong, very wrong, for the truth of psychopaths is not to be continually run away from. This is exactly what enables them, this notion that it can never happen to you. It can. It is infinitely better hearing about it than it is living with it, trust me. Whilst our societies run away from the truth of them they continue to be our most successful social group. They tend to get everything which they want. Meanwhile, there are no genuine statistics for behind those closed doors. Pretending that they do not exist, and running from the truth, is actually doing everything possible to promote them. This is optimal support for a psychopath!
    The only actual spam, back in the real world of spam, is in relation to the previous post. Why repeat nonsense? This is only a brief exposure to psychopathic relationships. In the real world the exposures are not nearly so brief. I can justify going here because it is the worst possible relationship experience that a girl can live through, and some do n`t. By being able to discuss such relationships we make it far less likely that we`ll ever fall victim, and far more capable of helping our friends which may already have. Even just this much might save somebody from a lifetime of misery.
    Does anybody agree with this position?
    Which rule did I break?
    Last edited by Kates David; 19-06-16 at 10:25 PM.

i totally agree with you kates david about the whole psychopaths among us thing..& m sure ur not the one being accused of spamming here..lol
    do what you fear most

Read that previous to mine post, are you sure, but thanks, I may require your support again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by hBetty View Post
    i understand why u wud be furious but i ,however, don't remember getting mad...i must have thought the "are u a psycho ?"part ..wait & i do remember laughing in his face (my ex 3 years ago) when he said that kinda stuff... lol & then he called me an "ice cold queen" haha. so until now that i've read ur post here i finally realize that it was normal, i gez ,for me to not like/believe/be affected by the things he was saying. :-D
    Yeah, I mean, for me anger is more the gut reaction I think I'd have because I do not take kindly to manipulation. Especially, in part, because I can imagine a younger me being fooled by something like that only to be hurt in the end. I'm old and wise enough now to know better than to fall for somebody's tricks so easily, but there is still that romantic part of me that would WANT to believe it could be true.... and that is what would make me mad. It's hard enough, these days, having to suffer through a dual nature of feeling like I am meant to find love.... and yet feeling like I never will. I can't imagine the hurt of thinking maybe I've found it (or at least finally have a chance at maybe finding it), only to then feel like that person is making a joke out of it or just using me.

LOL! Maybe laughing at him wasn't the best reaction, but I honestly cannot blame you at all. I am sure it was sort of an automatic reaction to an awkward situation. I doubt you did it intending to hurt his feelings, but more probably he took you by surprise and that was just your gut reaction. So, no, you're not an "ice queen." It more so sounds like he was a manipulative jerk who wanted to play with your feelings. Or.... heck, maybe he was even just young and inexperienced enough to think he could be in love so quickly.... but either way he needed to learn to pump the breaks a little and give a gal some time to know how she feels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast