+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keep Her Hooked on You!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Yeah, I mean, for me anger is more the gut reaction I think I'd have because I do not take kindly to manipulation. Especially, in part, because I can imagine a younger me being fooled by something like that only to be hurt in the end. I'm old and wise enough now to know better than to fall for somebody's tricks so easily, but there is still that romantic part of me that would WANT to believe it could be true.... and that is what would make me mad. It's hard enough, these days, having to suffer through a dual nature of feeling like I am meant to find love.... and yet feeling like I never will. I can't imagine the hurt of thinking maybe I've found it (or at least finally have a chance at maybe finding it), only to then feel like that person is making a joke out of it or just using me.

LOL! Maybe laughing at him wasn't the best reaction, but I honestly cannot blame you at all. I am sure it was sort of an automatic reaction to an awkward situation. I doubt you did it intending to hurt his feelings, but more probably he took you by surprise and that was just your gut reaction. So, no, you're not an "ice queen." It more so sounds like he was a manipulative jerk who wanted to play with your feelings. Or.... heck, maybe he was even just young and inexperienced enough to think he could be in love so quickly.... but either way he needed to learn to pump the breaks a little and give a gal some time to know how she feels.
    Young & inexperienced ..definitely not..haha...2 months after we met, started chattin n hanging out n yeah he asked me out :i said " no" ofcourse i barely knew the guy: i learnt that he had just broken up with his ex a month before we met, & broke up with this other girl a few months before this ex & the other girl before that. I usually don't really care about knowing anybody's past (at least not this early but he just kept talking n i was enjoying my drink n wasn't really listening to him until he starting mentionin his exes one by one..super creepy)but this was significant:no way i was gonna be his rebound girl or something..lol. so when he realized i was starting to keep my distance..plus m always super busy...he called me to say some of those really "creepy stuff"...so ofcourse i laughed..ooops..lol. thing is i want normal n not crazy..but crazy is what i get .. :-D
    So does this make his behaviour fall under manipulative /psychopathic behaviour..?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kates David View Post
    Read that previous to mine post, are you sure, but thanks, I may require your support again in the future.
    i tell you i'm sure.
    & yup..anytime !
    do what you fear most

We should all be brought to task regardless of age and experience, for how otherwise can it be supposed that our failings shall mend. The contrary may happen, we may with the passage of time grow worse. What is wrong requires to be considered equally wrong irrespective of how much time has elapsed since birth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12