+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interested in a guy but he's younger than me? *pls help me i really dk what to do*

Interested in a guy but he's younger than me? *pls help me i really dk what to do*

so i met this guy 1 year ago and i didn't really noticed him. But i met him again few months ago and this time he caught my attention. At first it was bc i knew he was my friend's friend so i wanted to avoid him by all means (kinda of awkward situation). But when i saw him, i wanted to see him again, i wanted to get to know him. from what i observed he is a very nice and polite person. he's good in all aspects studies, personality (not that sure bc i dont really know him), arts, although i had to admit that he isnt extremely good looking but it was okay. I wouldn't hesitate to approach him but the problem now is that he is younger than me by 1 year. I had the courage to follow him on his social media but he didn't follow me back, i dont knw if its bc he doesnt know who iam or is it just bc he just dont wanna follow me back and it actually kinda bothers me bc i dk if he knows me or not. sometimes i really think i stand no chance because there's so many better girls around him i bet and im just one ordinary girl who he may not even notice. im scared to approach bc im really scared of being rejected although i really want to try. I have a friend who is one his close friend. I thought of asking him for help but im really really scared that it changes his impression of me or like he tells the guy/ anyone else abt it. i want to do it myself but i dont know when will i have the chance to see him again. Im really having a hard time thinking of what to do. help.......

Why not have this person that knows him set up a hang out of some kind so you two can get reacquainted with each other.