+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's up with this guy? Any insight?

in my experience a guy either likes me (n then asks me out) or he doesn't
    if he is shy he will send a text or ask someone else to come ask for my fone number/if i like him
    if he is afraid to approach me or at least i'd think he is afraid to approach me & is suddenly dating another girl , naturally i'd ask "how the hell did he have the guts to ask her out instead". guys don't usually play such games /send mixed signals or be confusing..us girls do that:i know i do that a lot. lol.
    don't waste your time with this guy: think of it this way..why would u even wanna give as much as a thought to some loser/coward who doesn't even have the guts to just come up to you & ask u out & instead just acts weird n confusing .its supposed to be a huge turn off (or maybe that's just how it isfor me.)but i think that way..& it helps.
    but you yourself know & understand your situation best: so if u're super sure he is interested in you or even if ur not so sure: ask him out & whatever happens at least u'd stop wondering . if he says yes then Great & if he rejects you..who cares..ur not that into him anyway.u'l feel bad for a minute or two & then 2 minutes later u wud not care about it at all n life goes on.hope this helps !
    do what you fear most

well at this point sorry im late in responding roomate stuff ya know well honestly if you want to move on and have closure just lay it out say everything not just a part of it all of it and how it felt at those times and say hey i dont need you to talk i just need you to listen and let him know the whole thing at the end if im not what you want then i can except that and i wont entertain thoughts about me and you no more and i will find someone who likes and wants me for who i am and i hope you also find that person best way id say

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12