+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does She Like Me?

Does She Like Me?

Hey! Last night I graduated from high school so me and my friends went out to party since thats what all graduates do in Sweden.
    Recently there's this girl who's been coming in to the group of friends and I like her, really like her. She's super nice and even though we've only met like three times I feel like I can tell her anything. I've told her things my closest friends doesn't know... Wow, that did not sound cliché at all!
    However, one of my best friends had promised me a bed at his house but he got away with some girl so that plan was screwed. I couldn't go home since I live a few miles from the town and there's no busses or trains this late.
    This girl who I have a crush on kept talking about how she wanted to go home as the nightclub closed at 02:00. She kept giving me like hints about it every now and then. My friends got the stupid idea to go and play soccer drunk as they were and I was standing there, nowhere to go. Then she says this, "I want to go home, but not alone."
    Being the nice guy that I am I offered her to follow her home. She said yes with a smile and she asked me if I wanted to stay there since I had nowhere to sleep. I obviously said yes and there's like a 20-30 minute walk home to her so we began our journey home.
    During this walk she kept bumping in to me like, "Turn left here." And then she would walk right in to me and laugh. When we finally came home we walked in to her room and began listening to some music, we're both music-fanatics.
    As it was time to sleep I asked her where I could sleep, she then said that we were sharing beds if that was okay. Since my confidence isn't the best I got all like crazy inside my head and you know... But I said yes and we crawled down, nothing but underwear under the same blanket.
    She grabbed her computer and we began watching a movie, none of us paid much attention to the movie we just talked and talked. As the movie was over I believe the time was like 03:30. She then put her computer down and we talked even more.
    During these conversations she would say something like, "Oh my god, feel my hand, it's so cold/warm!" You get the point.
    As it was time to sleep the clock was like 06:30. I remember her saying, "I might start hugging, that's something I usually do when sleeping." We both smiled and laughed. She turned her back towards me and I turned around as well. After half a minute she said, "I can't sleep like this." She then put her arm around me and I put her hand in mine. Then we both fell asleep, best night of my life.
    The next day we were both fairly hungover but we talked and talked until I had to go home.
    So, what do you think she thinks about me? How do I take the next step? What is the next step? I'm coming to her graduation tomorrow, what can I do there? Do I buy her anything? Ah, I'm so confused. I really like this girl and I do not want to screw it up!
    Thanks in advance! =)

Well your next step would be asking her out. You said both of you love music, take her out for a concert or even better a karaoke bar, even if you suck at singing it will do good for you because it will be fun for both of you and it will boost your confidence. She obviously wants you, so you should go for a kiss on or after the date. Don't think too much about the kiss itself cause you are just gonna screw up, kiss her when you feel the moment, when your instict says you. But don't wait forever there is no perfect chance remember that.
    Best regards and I hope you will get her
    Can't get over an ex? Then don't!
    http://bit.ly/2bM3vYj

Show your support:
    https://www.instagram.com/millionaires_maker/

haha well the next step for her would be to hold up a sign because she gave you more than enough hints that she really likes you. Bring a single rose for her to her graduation, tell her congratulations and kiss her on the cheek. Just do it! She will melt. If you don't already have her number then ask for it. A day or two later when the excitement of graduating has worn off, call her up and ask her on a date.

Thank you so much you two! I'll make sure to ask her out on a date! Thank you once again! =)

UPDATE!
    Hello again! Two days ago the girl I'm madly in love with graduated from high school and it was a magical night, kind of.
    I thought she would have like a studentreception during the day for friends and family but she did not, so I didn't give her anything. I'll explain later... What happened instead was that me and my friends went to another friends studentreception where we had some food, it was delicious. My crush graduated from a school located a couple of miles from town so she spent all her day there drinking and having fun with her class. Later that night me and a few of my friends went to the city she was in to go out and have a few drinks, a few drinks which turned in to far too many for my friends. We had bought tickets for the nightclub so we were all set, we also knew that was were all of the students were going. When we finally arrive to the nightclub I start to look for her and I see her sitting in the smoking area with her friends so I walk over. She immediately shines up and gives me a hug, for whatever reason that moment felt like it lasted forever. I sat down with them, had a smoke and we talked about how their day had been. Like half an hour later she asks me to follow her outside to smoke and also to go and get what we in Sweden call "fulöl", it roughly translates in to "uglybeer". That is what we call the beer you have over in your bag from the pre-party. It's me, her and three friends from her school. We grab a beer and also a cigarette. We all have a laugh and as we walk back she lays her arm around my waist and leans her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and smile probably looking a fool. We go back in to the club and dance, have a few drinks etc. She then tells me that she's tired and wants to go home. I tell her that I'm feeling the same way, tired and all. We ask a friend if he can drive us back home because he wanted to go home as well. We get in the car and drive 40 minutes it takes to get back home. As we're getting closer to home she asks me where I'm sleeping, I say that I don't have a clue and chuckle. She then asks me if I want to sleep at her house again. Obviously I say yes and we get home. Both of us were really tired so all we did was listen to some music and then we went to sleep. Nothing too special.

NEXT DAY!
    We wake up fairly late and we get up and have some breakfast. We talk and talk and talk and talk until it's 18:00. That's where the not so hungover part of us decides to go out to a bar with some friends and have a drink. I buy her a beer and one to myself of course and we sit down our friends having a good time. During this evening she starts to play with my hands, she has a marker with her for some reason and she starts to paint on my hand. She's a painter so she really can draw. It was just like fun painting, she put a large black spot on my hand so I could put my finger under my nose and look like Hitler. Yeah, I know, it's super silly. But hey, that's how we swedes are. When it's time to go my friends asks me if I want to follow them home and watch a movie. This is where it got hard, follow my friends home or try to get the girl to want me back home. Being stupid guy that I am I decide to follow my friends home. I give her a hug but she doesn't confirm the hug with her arms which made me feel so sad. It might have been because she had a cigarette in her hand or something, I don't know. She then says this, "Am I walking home alone?" I tell that I'll follow her home if she wants too and she says, "No, it's okay." My friends starts to pull me away from her and then she begins her walk home. I felt like such a douche all night, why didn't I ****ing follow her home? Ahh!

Did I make her feel sad? What should I have done? If you think about all the other things I wrote earlier, do you think I can take it to the next step and maybe go ahead and kiss her? How do I go that far? Thank you once again! I'm sorry for asking all these questions I'm just so incredibly nervous. =)

Have you actually asked her out on a one-on-one date yet? That should be your first step. It sounds pretty obvious that she's into you. She most likely wanted you to go home with her again on that third night, but it doesn't sound like it's that big of a deal. I think you should ask her out for sure and see how it goes from there!
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Thank you for you answer! The thing is, I've never been on a date before. We never did that where we come from, it's not as common as it might be in other countries. How do I ask her out on a date? Where do I take her? We're going to a couple of music-festivals this summer together with friends. =)

Its nothing special man, you just call her to go everywhere you usually go with friends. So you can invite her on a walk, in a bar, mall and many other things. Stop overthinking so much, overthinking will destroy you. If you only analyze what she said and what will be next step you are losing yourself from this moment now and then things start to fall off. so be present when you are with her, be yourself. call her out and kiss her already, she is into you and she is waiting for you to make the first step.
    P.S. i'm forbbiding you to write next update until you kiss her

Show your support:

Haha! Thanks man! Yeah, I always overthink everything and all I see in my head is all of the things that could go wrong. I promise, I'll kiss her on midsummer which is on Friday! (Swedish tradition) =)

Good luck and enjoy. Expecting update!

Show your support:

You sort of ditched her when you KNOW she wanted you to come back to her place again, but oh well. It's a bummer on her part but not a deal-breaker. I agree with the above advice about asking her out on a date without friends. Pick a place, like a restaurant or movie or festival thats happening now and go pick her up and take her out. Girls like to be chased but they don't usually like doing the chasing so if you don't make the next move then shes eventually going to think you're not interested and move on. After a date or two ask her if she would like to be exclusive gf/bf. My current bf wore a tux and held a rose when I walked out of work to ask me if I would be exclusive, super cheesy but romantic

I know, I felt like such an idiot when I left her there... Well, well... I might see her before Friday, if not that's when I'll meet her the next time. I'm super afraid that she'll move on, but if she has feelings for me I hope she won't do so. I feel like we connect in such a special way when we are together, it's magical. Any advice on how to approach her the next time? I don't mean like, literally approaching but you get the point hopefully. When do I kiss her? I find things like these so hard to puzzle together. Thanks again! =)

Before the date stand in front of mirror and keep saying to yourself "you are so awesome and confident wow" until you start feeling good and confident instead of nervous. Then take her out on a date have fun, keep making her laugh and it will be fine. Make sure to have some sort of walk after the date (you can walk her home or go have walk in the park) and that is where you kiss her. But please I repeat PLEASE don't overthink about this kiss because she will see that you are nervous about something so she will be nervous too and thats bad. So the main thing after the date would probably be isolation. Many girls don't like to be kissed in public before you are "official" so take her for a walk like a said, and make sure to have atleast some privacy. I will tell you the method I personaly like to use for first kisses and its usually quite good. So when you are walking together (hold her hand) and she is talking about something just interrupt her and stop walking. just slowly stop walking, and when she stops too and ask you what is it why did you stop look deeply into her eyes, then short look on her lips and back on the eyes with a little smile on your face, then lean in slowly and kiss her. Best regards man

Show your support:

Thanks man! I can't even explain how much this means to me! I'll promise to stop overthinking everything and just do it! (No, that was not a reference to Shia Labeouf...)

I just got an invite to come to a pub tomorrow with her and her/my friends. Of course I said yes, it would be stupid of me to say anything else. How am I suppose to be able to sleep now. Well, I'm super excited!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast