+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how i won £1m jackpot national lottery

how i won £1m jackpot national lottery

My name is Andrew. I want to share my great testimony on how i won £1m from national lottery with the help of a great prophet. Prior to this winning, i had always play and never won anything, been playing the national lottery for 3 years actually. I've got this neighbour that wins like regularly, as a matter of fact i could say he is one of those that got me inspired into playing the national lottery. After years of playing the national lottery without any winning i got discouraged, fed up and was even thinking of giving up the whole lottery thing. I reached out to this neighbour who's a regular winner in national lottery so i asked him how he does it and he told me the big secret. To cut the long story short, i was given an email address of this great prophet indiala that helps him with some kind of spell casting that has been enhancing him to win lotteries. so i contacted the great prophet via email and i told him my problem and i what i want done about it and he gave instruction on what i should do, obviously i got everything done. I was given 12 numbers from 1-59 and he asked me to pick 6 randomly and play them as my lucky numbers. The next day i bought my lottery ticket and played the 6 lucky numbers with faith and the draw came out and i realised i had won £1m jackpot. It was like a dream hahaha. you all should have seen how i screamed out loud and called my wife to come see it because she never believed the great prophet she thought it was all scam lol but this great one (prophetindiala) is real. I want to urge any one reading this too try the great prophet on any issue you struggling with i'm sure he can help, this is real! For any of you who may want to get in contact with the great prophet, PM me for his email address

Hi andrewwww and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"