+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

My girlfriend and I been together for 1 year and 9 months recently after going on vacation and having a great few weeks. She decided to randomly break up with me. Her reasons were very vague and she is making an effort to avoid me at all costs. She told me I'm the best boy friend in the world but she needs to focus on her life and that she feels like she can't do it while she's with me. She also said she's not saying this is forever. I got the idea that she was pressured into this decision by her mom who plays a huge roll in her decision making. I still want to be with her. I've never heard of a successful relationship just ending. She told me she loves me I just don't understand. Any advice on how i could handle this strategically to get her back?

Set her free ... Seriously . I know you lover her ive been there twice ... If she wants to be with you she will come back .. If she doesn't she will never come back no matter what you do ... The absolutely worst thing you can do is contact her in anyway .... She needs to miss you not be pestered by you ... LEAVE HER ALONE !!! Its your only hope .. Go on living your life as hard as it may seem ..go on a few dates but dont sleep with anyone just yet .. A little jealousy goes a long way ... We all want what we can't have... If she feels she is loosing you it may create a spark ... And it will make you feel better to meet someone even if its casual dating

I can help you get her back but only if every thing you have tried has failed in this link is how i can help you http://drleo.co.za/Lost-love-spell-that-will-bring-back-your-ex-girl-friend-regardless-of-what-caused-the-breakup.html read
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za