+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Posts trouble ¿?

Posts trouble ¿?

Hi, I've posted a thread in the "ask a male" forum, and I answered another user, however today happened something relevant to the original post, so that new post I made was next to the one I did yesterday, but I went to check, and is gone!!

And instead appeared the last post from yesterday, and a new reply that it wasn't there when I posted the follow up earlier, what happened?, how can it be retrieved?, i did do a new post this afternoon, where it go?

I was looking through the rules and guidelines to see if there was some kind of automated system for having a post deleted if there's two next to each other from the same user, but found nothing...so, what happened?

Thanks!

Were the posts merged together, or just gone? Was it your own post or another poster's, because maybe they deleted their reply before another replied. You could PM the loveadmin and ask him about it, link your thread to him too.

No one would have deleted it on you, maybe if posting off a phone you hit a glitch and it deleted your post, idk.

You can click on any of their posts in Intro to send a PM.