+ Follow This Topic

Thread: asking her out

asking her out

I picked-up a girl on the street( i do that pretty often, i like it. It least about 10 minutes. She acctually told me ,,wouldn't be better if i give you my number ?" and i was like ,,yeah, i want just want a way to talk with you, that's all" and she changed her mind ,,actually, i give my number harder. Let's talk on facebook"). It was no problem for me. We talked on facebook and actually, she responded very well. I asked her out on facebook(3 days after the pick-up) and she refused to talk about it and changed the subject all of a sudden. I said ok, maybe she doesn't trust me yet.

We talked about a week, she was very open to me(i wasn't so open to her because i want to talk important things face to face) and i was absolutely sure that she will go out with me. I asked her out again(8 days after pick-up) and she refused (she described me all kinds of things she has to do due to she can't go out with me. And it was pretty real because she told me everything, so she didn't lie). I knew that if she wanted, she would have found a sollution. But again she tried to change the subject but i didn't want that so i kept pushing, but not hard. I just wanted to see if she go out or not and then i fell back

I know that she is attracted to me, she tried to qualify in my face, hoping that i will say ,,oh, you're so nice and so beautiful"(she is pretty popular and stays around guys) but i didn't.
    I think i had a very good attitude when i talked to her.
    I was the one who ended conversations almost every time. And about the one who text first, it was for the most times me, but her also texted me first.

We have a mutual friend that guys of my group said he will mess my job even before starting talking with her. This guy was in a relationship with her and now they are just friends but he is very nosy. I said to me that if she wants to go out with me, she will not listen to him(but on the other hand, maybe she has more trust in a friend than in a stranger)

After the second rejection, i told her ,,if you want, you'll tell me when you have a day free" and that was all. I say that would be better if i don't text her again. If she will text me, okey, if not, there's no problem.

What do you think ? Now, i still think that she will start talking with me again in a week or two. For me, it seems that she is not in the mood of ,,going out"

She's weighing her options.....she has he eye on someone else most likely. If that doesn't work out for her she might contact you again.