+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do when she's playing hard to get?

What to do when she's playing hard to get?

First of all, she's 18 and I am 19. We've been talking about two months and I know she's interested in me, we've kissed and cuddled and I know she likes me a lot but we're not official yet.

She's very bipolar in the way she treats me, one day I will be sweet and she will be sweet back and we will talk throughout the day and everything is great...

But, another day she will leave all of my messages on read and ignore me the whole day and just hide.

I would go see her more often and set things up but she's having to watch her 5 year old nephew so we can only communicate long-distance currently.

Sometimes I think I try too hard and put most of the effort into this, so I figured I need to make a change.

So, she's obviously very interested in me but is bipolar in the way she treats me and is playing hard to get.

I decided it would be best to just stop trying if she's going to play that game and not send anything until she's done. I feel like if I stop she will wonder where I went then try to get after me.

But I don't know what to say when she comes back around

What do you people think?

I think she is not interested in you and believe me space will not help you . Don't distance yourself . Try to understand why she is still lost between you and someone else maybe and work on bringing her more to your side .

dude if shes not that into you even know you've done those things and your trying if its not offical just date some other girls sounds like that what she is doing but chances are shes with another dude when shes air quote watching her nephew i mean not all the time but its a possibility