+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I tell my ex ?

What should I tell my ex ?

My ex broke up with me in 2012 . This year I changed my phone number and talked to him on whatsapp after 4 years after the break . I told him that I liked his profile photo about nature that he is putting on whatsapp and I like to put the same photo . He said no problem . I mentioned his name and he said who is it ? I told him I am an old friend and I will tell you my name later . After two days nothing happened . I am still putting his same photo of nature . How can I tell him it is me but without being hurt after his reaction . Maybe he will block me for example . I want only his friendship now and not to get back to him . Any advice please ?

You do want mutual friendship, do n`t you, so just be natural, and do what you do when somebody is a friend. If he falls short of your friendship now I believe it to be probable that he would do into the future. The friends which always meet you in the middle are the friends most worth having, and never mind what age they are either. At least aim for that nature of balanced friendship. It means taking risks!
    Last edited by Kates David; 19-06-16 at 09:55 AM.

leave it its been 4 years if he wanted to be your friend after breakup which is almost never possible but does happen he would be and from experience when a ex calls me back or contacts me after so long thats all i would think she really wanted to do or ask for help or something not related to me i guese it really depends on how you broke up who did what ya know and how long you were friends for brfore you dated just remember if hes got a girlfriend chances close to none if its a good relationship hes in if its a bad one hes in hes likely to here you out because you might be thinking about getting back with him now i cant say this for all guys but i can say it for most

I do n`t disagree with the above post - If you were meant to be as genuine and close friends/if there is perfect empathy between you, you do n`t split up in the first place, or otherwise you would tend to be back together as friends straight afterwards, for you are quite simply enjoying each others company too much.