+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how much good looks or money matters for a girl

how much good looks or money matters for a girl

sincere answer please

Richie rich-rich and Ashton kutcher- good looking
    do what you fear most

For me, looks are important. If I am not physically attracted to a person, there's no way I will entertain the idea of dating them. Money, to me, is far less important; however, responsible management of finances and at least a realistic, sound career goal is very important. It wouldn't matter if a guy made $40K a year or $100K a year, as much as it would matter how he handles finances, and if he works toward doing something he wants to be doing.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

As long as I don't have to support him indefinitely because of him making bad choices, I don't care too much about money. I don't care much about the "movie star handsome" look, but having attraction is important.

Me finding them attractive, physically, sexually matters but only to my own personal tastes & I don't need a rich partner, just one who has a job and good work ethic.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Looks and money means nothing if you are a jerk or insensitive. It also means nothing if you are not honest or loving. An honest, loving, emotionally aware man out ways any looks or money, I promise.

Looks matter. Judging purely by cover, I attribute handsome men to being assholes, and am instead attracted to nerdy-looking guys because I associate them with being smart and sensitive. We all have our types, and it would take a stellar personality and persistence to drag us away from that. No offense intended to anyone, but not many chicks like fat guys either. Biologically we subconsciously go for someone that can protect us and provide for our offspring, which would mean someone strong and fast.

Money is only a bonus. I would not intentionally seek out someone with money, and would be turned off by a guy flashing around his money or car. It doesn't matter what he makes as long as he doesn't give up on his goals or settle with something he hates, or if he mooches. If he fell on hard times and lives with mom for a few months to save up, then thats ok but if he accepts being with mama and doesn't care to change because shit is handed to him, yes that matters and says something about him. There are alot of chicks out there that flock to guys with money but those are not relationship type girls like you're asking in this forum, those are sluts. So if thats your thing you know, flash away.

People who knows the true meaning of love doesn't care more about looks. Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I mostly care about the personality of the person on how deals with other people. If he knows how to care for other other people then I believe that he can also care for me. I want honest man who would never cheat. I don't care about money as long as the guy had a decent job that can provide for his family in the future. For me girls who are after for the money are those who will dump you when you have nothing to offer to them.