+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Taboo crush with niece

Taboo crush with niece

So, I'm 35 years old & have a crush on my 27 year old [half in law] niece. 7 years ago, she took advantage of me [as an adult] and continued to do so for about 6 months. Despite all efforts in searching for a partner, I've had zero success since 2008. She used to **** me & bite me during and was very sexually versatile in stances and what-not. Every day now for the past few months, all I can about it her. I love her passionately with all my mind body & soul. She's fixed with kids, so I see no genealogical potential problem arising. I've tried all places to find an alternative, from high to low places, but with absolute zero results & success. I've begged God for a matching mate, but with zero results whatsoever for over 7 years, so I'm thus convinced at this point that she is my soul mate. Is it okay for me to pursue her!? Anyone I date is a flop insofar as matching internally. I think of her romantically every day like I'm on fire like the fusion of the sun!

I'm a little confused how she is your "niece." You say "half in law." What exactly does that mean? Is she directly blood related to you? Are you currently married to somebody else?

Frankly, it is generally a very poor idea to date within the family, regardless of how direct the family member. I mean, for argument let's say it was some kind of situation where, for example, your brother is married to a woman who had a daughter before they were married. So now her adult daughter is technically your "niece" but really more accurately your "step-niece." So, in other words, she's not at all blood related to you. Even then, it still kind of strikes me as a little weird. I mean, I guess in that case there is technically nothing wrong with it since she's not actually blood related to you in any way and is actually not all that much younger than you.... but maybe it is just me, but it still kind of strikes me as strange.

Again, that could just be me, though. IF it is a case like that, there is at least enough of a gray area where I would personally think it was strange, but I wouldn't necessarily judge you for it. But, again, you'd have to clarify the specifics of how she is your niece.
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 24-06-16 at 07:52 AM.

God is a fictional character created by white people, so that's entirely useless. Also, let's just call a spade a spade here: it's not taboo, it's incest. Whether she is your niece by blood or by marriage, or whatever other establishment, she is still your family. It's disgusting that you would entertain the idea of anything sexual or romantic happening with her, regardless of how close in age she may be to you.

I think TheEvilJester is going easy on you, the gentle soul he is, but you are gross. I will not apologize for feeling that way about you, because what you are doing is entirely inappropriate. Sure, you may not be able to fight the biological urge to be sexually attracted to an attractive female, but you are INSANE to even consider acting on those feelings.

Grow the f*ck up, act like an adult, and get over it. Create distance between you and this person, and go seek guidance from a professional counselor or therapist who is equipped to handle sick people like you.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

I actually have, multiple, but...despite trying all of their ideas, I'm still stuck alone forever in this world. She is the only woman that will have me, which makes me collapse into the belief that somehow she's meant to be with me. I've even tried all of the "bad ideas" and had zero luck even there !

Troll, troll, troll. Keep on trolling, you trolly-troll!

I'm not trolling....I'm asking on a serious basis. I've created 1000 miles differences between us as well as 7 years time [4 since I last saw her].
    It all started when she was 20 & I was 27, & we moved in together. She wanted to see my ____ one night while drunk but I passed it off as a presumed misinterpretation. Weeks later, we all moved into a 2 bed motel due to drama circumstances with the landlord. She was still newly married, but he had no mojo since he lost his virginity at 33 3 months ago [at that time]. One day, we were bored, and she asked me what I wanted to do. I asked if I could watch an adult DVD. She accepted with surprise on her face. Being super shy, and knowing that she was very sexually experienced & outgoing, I promised that I would keep to myself during it, and she agreed. So, I masturbated under the heavy motel blanket to the film as undisturbingly as I could, but 5 minutes in, she interjected: "I need dick & you need pussy. Come on, let's ****!" I was shattered!! She was right, and my earlier suspicions were right as well....and so we had amazing multi-positional sex completely forgetting about the video playing in the background!
    Last edited by Klobbo; 28-06-16 at 04:57 PM. Reason: fixed

Yeah, if that's not a troll post, then you are absolutely disgusting and it's blatantly clear you need professional help. Grow the f*ck up, dude. Stop f*cking your family members, you sick f*ck! Jesus Christ, I can't believe you had to come to an online forum to get advice for this. You are living scum and nobody else on this forum will disagree with me on this, as long as they don't have the same skewed mental capacity as you. Goodbye, troll. Talk to you never!

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    I think TheEvilJester is going easy on you, the gentle soul he is,
    Hey! You take that back! I don't even HAVE a soul anymore. LOL! ;-)

I do admit, though, I think I would agree I was going easy on him, just because I'm honestly not entirely sure if I was really on the right track. In other words, IF it was a situation such that they were not actually blood related (like the example I laid out where the mom had her BEFORE marrying this guy's brother, so she really isn't related to him by blood in any way) it still struck me as being wrong/taboo, but I couldn't say for sure if that was just me, or if I was over-reacting. I guess that isn't for me to say.

Frankly, though, I am with you that it still strikes me as being inappropriate. Even if that is the case, it still doesn't change the fact that she is family.

As it is, he has not offered any further details, so for all we now this could actually just be his blood-related niece he is talking about, at which point, to me there is not even any debate. Either way, I'm also leaning toward thinking this is a troll post. I had suspicions before, but the fact that the story continues to grow while adding no actual further details is having me leaning more toward that.

Don't feel the troll, TEJ... I did, and it backfired. I had a rage blackout because of it lol.