+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure how to define our relationship or what to do

Not sure how to define our relationship or what to do

So I've bee seeing this guy since September 2015, and he moved in with me in March. We also did see one another for short period of time in 2014. Well anyways, everything I thought we had was good...acting like boyfriend and girlfriend, doing loving things for one another, sleeping together....etc. Well anyways things changed a few weeks ago. When his 4YO daughter tells me daddy has a lady come over when you go to work. I confronted him on it, and he deny's it. While he is denying the accusation he tells me I mean nothing to him, that I'm nothing, that we're not in relationship nor does he want one with anyone, that is doesn't matter who he sleeping with or bringing over to the house because we're not together! That was a absolute knife to my heart, but yet we continue on like boyfriend/girlfriend....I'm hoping that something might change his mind.
    The words that he used really hurt me, considering he knew how much I love him, and everyday how much I do for him. Fast forward to now...I was ready to move on and just not give a shit anymore. I decided that I was going to go out with my friends and I was going to have a girl night. The night I went out I changed my routine and he noticed, I didn't say goodbye nor did I sleep with him when I got home. Mainly because I was sad and drunk... When he asked me the next day if I went out with my bestfriend I lied and said no, and I'm not sure why did. I also got some texts from some guys which he saw when he went to shut off my alarm on my phone. So I couldn't deny that...but both were truly innocent encounters, just dancing and I gave one of the guys a hug. So now he's been freaking out, he goes from hot to cold, calling me names, making me drink because I drank with complete strangers., but also in the time tells me that he just realized he has feelings for me when I left that night without saying goodbye. He also tells me his feelings are growing, and that he is falling in love. I'm now just confused, and hurt. He tells me he doesn't want me, and then he tells me he feelings. His continuous jealousy is driving me crazy, and accusations of me sleeping with one of the guys. Yet there is definition of what we are .

At the end of your story, its like your actions are putting him in his position
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za