+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting Back Ex-GF

Getting Back Ex-GF

I had a girlfriend two years back (commitment of marriage) but she broke up with me after a relationship of 6 months. After three months she came and say sorry and requesting to take back. I did trust her and we were again in relationship because she needs me because she is not well and she had a eye surgery. I helped her both finicalally as well as emotionally. But after 9-10 months she did again broke up with me and asked me to live as friends. but after 8-9 months of 2nd break up I questioned her that why u broke all the promises and commitments then she blocked me on whatsapp and instagram. some days back, her one instagram photo got uploaded on some wrong website but i conveyed this message to her by fake id. then I uploaded my latest pic on fb then she blocked me on fb and we both are student and I see her daily in department and she seems to be very happy without me but her whatsapp status is DND. I don't know what should I do?

I did lot for that girl but she has no care, even I did not do care of my career. I wasted lot of money and time her but she has no care... So now we are not talking since last 45 days. so what can i do? please help me?

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

all she did was cause u heartache bhai..best you can do is move on ,avoid bein all by urself,spend time with friends and family to get her off your mind..do other fun things ... she ain't the only girl ..ur whole life don't need to revolve around her..not anymore. Give it some time..time heals all wounds
    do what you fear most

thanks alot..... Now I spent 45 days without her first time and I am feeling very good because I have lot of time to pursue my hobbies like running, visiting historic places, study and career goals. I have lot of time for my family...even now I am saving money (earlier I wasted alot). I also know this kind of her nature again hurt me, even she can leave after marriage then it will be very dangerous for me. I have everything due to god's grace. Some friend of her is guiding her because she is beautiful, rich, have car and standard.

I asked two favors from her 2 months ago then she said she will do but in reality nothing happened. In our last conversation, i said her clearly that "you are very selfish and weak and you made me fool".

After that I also changed my mobile number and I have no time to talk to her becz i am busy in my career and goals. So we in same department and we will definately each other daily, it is difficult to hide her. I know she will contact me in future also because she will get help in future for her studies. Then what I will do when she will contact me?
    Last edited by dutchgrey; 26-06-16 at 09:17 AM.

from what u've shared i didn't get the idea that she would call you again..how are you so sure she will?
    if i were you i would stop all contact with her...that is the only way you can move on cuz this girl is just leading you on/using you or whathever messed up crap she's doing to you
    do what you fear most

thanks alot..... Now I spent 45 days without her first time and I am feeling very good because I have lot of time to pursue my hobbies like running, visiting historic places, study and career goals. I have lot of time for my family...even now I am saving money (earlier I wasted alot). I also know this kind of her nature again hurt me, even she can leave after marriage then it will be very dangerous for me. I have everything due to god's grace. Some friend of her is guiding her because she is beautiful, rich, have car and standard.

I asked two favors from her 2 months ago then she said she will do but in reality nothing happened. In our last conversation, i said her clearly that "you are very selfish and weak and you made me fool".

After that I also changed my mobile number and I have no time to talk to her becz i am busy in my career and goals. So we in same department and we will definately each other daily, it is difficult to hide her. I know she will contact me in future also because she will get help in future for her studies. Then what I will do when she will contact me?

She will contact me because we both are doing research and I am doing my research work as well as her. She don't know what to do and how to do, just 1.5 year is left and how she will manage. she will either contact me or leave this research work beacuse I am here only for next 4-5 months. so this may be the reason. and another reason is that no one doing her service like me....spending.... i know i did lot of nonsense but it is now past and i learnt alot. now please give your views

u say she makes u miserable & she is only using you & u want to help her anyway? man..i don't get you at all
    do what you fear most

no i will not help her this time, this will be big no.....she used me definitely... If she will be contact then i will try to ignore her.....i don't want to make myself more fool... she hurted me alot.even i canot explain.....I already wasted lot of money and time on her....... will not waste a single penny as well as a single micro second. I have lot of value in society and I clearly told her that I will not trust again..... I am happy and I am thankful to you..... if any other valuable advice you want to give then please....

well whatever u decide is what is best for you..good luck !
    oh and welcome to love forum..!
    do what you fear most

Thanks all for sharing your views