+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me please

Help me please

Hi all. I'm looking for some help with girls. I've never dated any girl, and I struggle because I don't actually know what can I do .
    Basically I've been in love with a girl met at a party but when I text to her she seems that she is not having fur or.. I don't know.
    Just to know that I live at the sea.

Help me please.

First of all don't try to change yourself for her. It will work for 5-10 months but after that you will be really easy to annoy because non stop trying not to be yourself won't help you staying calm. (I'm talking about your personality not getting in better shape etc which is even recommended)

What you can do? Depends on your age but going for a walk (living by the sea makes everything easier), to the cinema is good for everyone.

Also remember that girls aren't bunch of bullies that will make you kill yourself for littlest mistakes so don't be stressed.

And please tell me why do you think that she is not having fun while texting. Many times I felt the same and when I stop to text them they ask me why I don't do so.
    If she would be bored she would not text you back so it can be that she is nervous😆

I am that kind of good guy who tries to help the others. I thought it would have helped with her, then trying to be a good guy fits good for me.
    We are both the same age, I'm already 18, she'll be 18 in December instead. We live in the same city at the sea too.

2 days ago we went on a walk from late afteroon utill midnight. In our group there were a friend who was tired and I 've carried him on my shoulder for a bit. She even took a photo about me while doing that.
    This morning at 2.00 am when everyone else in the group was sleeping she asked us out (just to know that we have a group of 4 people including me, her, my best friend and a school mate girl of myself).

We all used to know that she already likes an other guy.
    I've been in contact with this girl since the day I met her in February. Except of two months that we all had to study for the end of the school year.

I can't understand her. Actually I am so confused about my feelings... but I don't want to stuck in this situation anymore. I'm looking for your help please!
    Last edited by haze888; 27-06-16 at 12:38 AM.

First of all get more personal with her. If you will keep going out with her with others she will consider you same as them - friend. Ask her out and when she will want to invite someone just tell her you would like to go out just with her.

When you will be alone be gentle and confident, smile, crack a joke sometimes, and make eye contact.

Try making physical contact - hold her shoulder when she wants to show you something on her phone etc, "accidently" grab her hand for a while when walking and when she notices pull back and smile. This will tell her that you like her for sure.

If you will follow these tips Im sure you will end up while you are walking her home. When you will be by the door and there will be noone who can bother you look into her eyes and see if she will do the same. If she does and not go for the usual goodbye-hug thats the same as she would tell you "KISS ME ALREADY". You clearly don't push your friendship further fast enough to make her know that you would like her to be more than a friend. Try to do all these things as soon as possible. By that I mean slowly step by step each when the time is right not forcing anything especially the kiss. TL;DR don't hasitate but do not also be rambo slamming in her face😂

In my opinion she is a shy girl, tomorrow evening she 'll go out with me and 2 other friends of us. We won't be alone at all.

I wonder what can I do tomorrow. I am quite afraid she'll reject me. What if she dosn't like me, or better: what can I do to get her heart.
    Which kind of signals should I notice in order to avoid bad moves?

I mean she is by far the best girl I've ever met, for this reason I want to be sure to have no regrets in the future for something that was my fault.

Thank you for your help :')
    Last edited by haze888; 27-06-16 at 02:47 PM.

She won't reject you unless she does not like you by that I mean REAL HATRED.

You can't just one thing to make her love you. You have to be nice, help her with sonething, show her that you would spend time with her instead friends.

I can't tell you what is "the bad-move-signal" but I can asure you that you will notice it.

And if she seems not to have fun but still textes with you and goes out it is just that she is shy so don't worry about that.

The most important thing is not hasitating. Its better to try something and fail (which she will find cute) than not doing anything. Practically there are no circumstances in which you loose but Its just better to be confident.

Good luck

She doesn't go out with my group more than 1 day per week or something. She used to come with excuses.
    It makes a bit hard to get out with her.

Thanks for your answers already.

I hope it'll go for the best

Well yesterday I went to the beach with her and few other friends. She didn't played with us though she is sportive girl.
    When I first arrived with a friend of us (she is a girl too) she clearly said: well this is my first day at the beach, but I don't care at any boy here so I went here.

It's strange, I don't know what to think about and any next moves.