+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Game of Cat and Mouse

A Game of Cat and Mouse

Hi my name is Alanna im 20 years old I'm really into Metal black metal, power metal, thrash metal, etc ... And for 2 years now me and a friend have been on a long game of ... Cat and mouse. I'll just give a little back story because its really complicated. So two years ago a random guy messaged me on a dating site (pof) he wasn't really my type so i told him that i had a friend who he should meet (my best friend) i gave her his number and told her to text him. And that's where i left it. They started dating and now they're married (perfect couple). Also i am legally registered to marry people and married them. But anyways, so my best friend Jentrie and now husband Aaron. And me and Aarons best friend have been flirting and more for the last 2 years. His name is Braxton. It started again haha 2 years ago it was my first time going over to aarons apartment and aaron and his friends are in a metal band so the apartment wasn't the cleanest haha but what can you do ... metal. Braxton is 6' 7 ish blue mohawk pretty blue eyes, the most handsome punk i've ever laid my eyes one. We drank, we smoked, we crashed there. Me on the couch and braxton and his friend josé on the floor. That night me and braxton talked all night til the sun came up i vaguely remember what we talked about. But then he fell asleep i couldn't sleep i also had other things on my mind earlier that day my step mother kicked me out of the house. But anyways and almost every saturday that summer and thursday (thirsty thursday) we'd go to josé's place and drink braxton would be there and we'd flirt a tiny bit, play beer pong. And some backround on braxton before i progress any farther braxton isn't into commitment like terrified. Which doesn't bother me because i am also terrified of commitment. Relationships scare me. So the spark was there between me and him but we both are too chicken shit. You know I'd do my thing he'd do his thing and on the occasional weekend me jentrie and aaron would go over and hang out with everyone and the little flirting between me and braxton sometimes he'd grab my ass. Always hugged me good bye, he's a real gentleman. A few times he has held my hair while i puked and rubbed my back. And sometimes when we we're drunk he'd pat his lap at me like "come sit on my lap" and im shy in that department so i would decline which if i could go back I'd just do it. Then later we began snap chatting mostly sending funny pictures back and forth. One time i believe he was drunk and he randomly messaged me on snapchat telling me that i have a nice ass. And that i do booty better than any girl he knows haha and it was pretty funny we messaged back and forth about mt butt cute nicknames like he'd send something like "high queen of great ass" or " dutchess of fat bottom" and i'd message "king of good dicking" or something like "duke of pussy pounding" haha it was funny then we got on the subject of my panties and i only really ever wear thongs and he would say stuff like "I'd like to see that" and "must look great" and i told him that he had permission to grab my ass anytime he wanted to. And another time when i had a party at my house i got really drunk and passed out in the bathroom braxton came in gave me water helped me up and put his arm around me and walked me downstairs to my room put me and my dogs in bed then went back upstairs and got my phone because i had work the next day and needed my alarm and then he sat next to me and spanked my ass a little and hugged me then tucked me in. And things like this have been going on for the last two years we have never kissed only hardcore flirting. And very recently me jentrie and aaron went over to braxtons house and drank, smoked, jentrie and aaron went home early and kason was supposed to take me home but he passed out so me and braxton just kept getting wasted. He was just feeding me shots. Shot after shot. We played drunk pool and he'd lean over me and "show" me how to shoot. Because i was too drunk to comprehend how to play. Which was really hot having his body on top of me. And then when I'd actually take the shot he'd step back and say stuff like "your ass looked good on the shot" and "damn girl you got a nice booty" then we went to bed his bed but as soon as i layed down i had to get back up because i knew i was gonna puke because . . .alcohol. So much alcohol. He followed soon after holding my hair rubbing my back telling me "although your puking you look great girl" and "wow you have really beautiful hair" and he told me to take my shirt off it would make me feel better and i felt like shit so i took it off and felt better i puked once more drank some water washed my hands and face. And when i turned around he just grabbed me and hugged me and we just stood there embrassing each other. And then went to bed we just cuddled but i love cuddling with him. I've cuddled with him before one night before this one but thats because i drunkenly passed out in his bed and he cuddled me that night. But this more recent night was better. So now here i am i really like braxton i think about him a lot have for a long time. But like i said braxton is different and relationships are scary. I feel that we both don't want to start anything between us because it could **** up friendships. We have a tight knit group of friends. I hang out with jentrie and aaron everyday i married them. And there's aarons band and braxton is there "band manager" he mostly is their getdrunkager. And that's shy i dont put pressure on braxton. Im more like if a guy wants it he has to come get it. But after that I'll blow your mind with my "certain" skills. I want advice on what i should do people keep telling me to ask him out but i feel like that weird. And why hasn't he asked me out? Is mine and his cat and mouse game going nowhere or possibly to the greatest thing in my life please someone leave me some advice im so torn

Hello metallama, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"