+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice on what to do

Need advice on what to do

Me and my girlfriend have been together for around 8 months now, and we have honestly been the happiest couple ever, we get on, we enjoy each other's company and share the same interests, but throughout our relationship during arguments we have both had moments where we can be quite emotionally blackmailing, and in particular I have made a big mistake recently. Now we've spoken it through and she has said that she wants to be with me and that she's in love with me, and we are still in contact and talk everyday. But I'm struggling with the guilt of my mistake and I've apologised and realised the errors of my ways and I've matured up a lot in the past few weeks, but she told me today she told her cousin about what I did and her cousin is really mad and that's affected me deeply as I'm worried that when we get back together her family will think badly of me. I hate the thought of this as I'm not a bad person and I've made a mistake, granted I made it over and over but I've finally realised the errors of my ways and I just would like advice on how to fix things and take our relationship on a path where it will only get stronger. Please reply quickly and thank you.

what was your mistake?