+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what type do you prefer?

what type do you prefer?

hi.

i have a q for you guys, i'd appreciate your honest thoughts.

for men...

imagine that you lived in a society where having 3 wives was perfectly acceptable and normal. you have 3 wives. they both love you and you love them. one of your wives is young and beautiful. another wants a relationship, and wants to grow physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. your next wife is somebody who is independent. she doesn't need you for anything be it money, body, mind, anything, for her personal happiness.

which one do you spend more time with?

for women...

which do you think is the most likely pick.

and WHY?

indigosoul Guest
    #1 early relationship, or for the young/inexperienced

b/c beauty is initially attractive & will (hopefully) lead to sex

#3 eventually, esp for the mature

b/c if the independent lady decides to spend time w/male he will know it is for himself and who he is. also, she has cash, so can spend some on him. also she will be interesting, having done a lot of her PD (personal development) already and will have worked through a lot of her issues. guys like women to not have too much baggage, or successful coping mechanisms, I think

#2 might be superficially interesting, but could get weird or self absorbed. best revisited later once her PD is more complete. also better for her.

obviously, most go through all 3, and the relationship needs to flex accordingly

FWIW

#1 please and super size it...I take that back.....it came out wrong with the super size thing. I dont believe you can love 3 people at the same time.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I would have guessed number 1 initially (due to age) and then #2 mid
    -life. Generally, I don't think that men really appreciate women who are entirely independent because her wholeness makes them (men) unnecessary.
    Last edited by shh!; 05-10-05 at 09:41 PM.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I Think a lot of men would initially say the third wife just because they wouldn't have to do anything for them but men like to have the feeling that they take care of their woman by way of protecting them so I don't think too many would honestly chose the third wife. But I do think they would want the young beautiful wife and I think a lot of guys do really want the emotionally aspect of a relationship. So I'm at a toss up with #1 and #2 but I think I'll say #1 just because she's young and beautiful and that's normally what guys are attracted by.

Sorry to do this, but more info. is required. You say the first is young and beautiful. Are #'s 2 and 3 old and disgusting looking?

Tone Guest
    Was gonna ask the same question.

As much as I'm all for the "It's what's on the inside that counts!" you still have to be phsyically attracted to someone for it to work out...

I'd like to think that a man would prefer #3, but that's because I am older and that's where I veiw myself. I have a well paying job, own my own house, car etc. I'm comfortable with my own company, and when I want to be around people..I am. I don't NEED a man. So the man who is in my life knows he's not there simply because I need a man to do things for me...he's there because I WANT to do things with him...and he's hot! lol