+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Nobody's Interested?

Nobody's Interested?

I try my best to be approachable and I am confident in my own skin but I am literally never approached by any guys. I’m not an unattractive girl and though I have ended up in this forum I haven’t spent all my time pining for a relationship. I’m happy with who I am as a person but guys don’t seem to see me. It’s like I’m invisible. There are zero guys who have tried to get to know me. Not ugly guys, not hot guys, not nice guys, not bad guys, no guys. It’s frustrating because I’d like to share some time with someone special. One problem may be that I don’t put in the effort in on my part to instigate an interaction which comes to my extreme phobia of rejection. Sometimes I feel like there must be something wrong with me that I don't see. Any advice is appreciated thanks!

Hello hiddenkite,

May I ask how old you are? High school? What sort of things do you do for fun? Do you keep to yourself alot? Are you in any clubs? Do you have many friends? If you groom yourself and put yourself in SOME social situations, I am sure a guy or two has noticed you.
    I am an average looking chick and would put myself in nerdy situations like video gaming, science olympiad, etc. and guys noticed me but they were super shy and I didn't notice them noticing me, it wasn't until I asked one out myself that they all confessed to him that they all had crushes. After graduating HS and dressing more scantily clad then other types of guys noticed me, the verbal pervy ones. Telling us more about yourself would help us give better advice.