+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are we? What's going on in his mind?

What are we? What's going on in his mind?

Ok, here's some back story on me and my "whatever he is". We have recently gotten back into contact after not seeing each other for years. We were never really close before but definitely knew who each other were. At a party, we hit it off and kissed that night! After that we slowly gave each other more attention. Liked instagram posts ,sent each other snap chats, all the regular social media things everyone is doing these days. Because all these things on social media are so normal, I never would have thought he was interested in me. However, as time went on we began talking more and more and now we talk everyday. We have SO much in common and I feel like were both interested in each other. We both have talked about how cool friends with benefits relationships are and always joke about being intimate when we hangout but we haven't yet actually discussed what we are. From my thoughts, I would think all he would want is an intimate relationship and nothing else but he still constantly talks to me in a different kind way. What is he thinking? Because I am so over thinking our situation and I want to get inside his head without him knowing !

I think you should ask him what he wants to happen between you two. Or, if you can be bold enough, tell him what you want to happen between you two. If that is simply a casual, non-exclusive, FWB type thing; go for it. If you are looking for a more significant, exclusive relationship, then make your intentions and feelings known. Then let him decide what to do with that and proceed from there.

Things are only as complicated as you want them to be. Just ask him what's on his mind and go from there -- what do you have to lose?
    "Caring is not an advantage."