View Poll Results: Do you think the cause of my breakup was stupid?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advices please to fix my broken relationship. Read the letter please

Advices please to fix my broken relationship. Read the letter please

I feel so desperate now because I can't fix the breakup me and Emily had. Any advices for us to fix this. This relationship is a long distance one because we are in different countries and we only chat on Skype. I don't want to find another girl ever again. And my evil side is taking over me due to this breakup. This breakup happened to me 3 times and this time was the 3rd one started on April. Emily doesn't want to do anything with this anymore. And it feels me suicidal. I ask my friend MarvinStewart who is also here in this website to help me. So please help me and Marvin to make Emily change her mind. I can't show you on this thread the whole letter I will show you the link of letter Marvin wrote. In this letter it will show all the information about the cause of the breakup.

The original is longer
    sta.sh/0i9fh99uifh

The revised version
    sta.sh/01hx3xspjms6

Marvin will also show all the parts of the letter in every comment below. The first will be the last part of the letter while the latest was the first part. Please reply to every comment MarvinStewart wrote it you want to comment or answer his comment. If you want to comment to the whole letter reply to latest Marvin's comment Also I also want a psychologist or an expert with Skype to fix my broken relationship.

Please help me to fix this breakup. Give advices to us.

Letter I wrote about RonaldAnthony4's breakup

-------

Any advices to my two friends to fix their broken relationship? I just want to help my friends to stop their war. But my friend Emily doesn't want to do anything to Ronald anymore that was her "final" decision. Please help me change her mind. I don't want Ronald to die or gone evil because of the girl for it makes me down. I want to make peace and justice between them. Here is the reasons of their breakup.

It's because of the roleplaying. Emily accused it as sexual. And Emily say that Ronald is forcing her. But Ronald didn't actually. The content of Ronald's roleplay with her was romance.

In short couples who rub each other's completely naked body, hugging naked, kissing naked and cuddling naked expresses deeper level of romantic love. It will express more and intimacy to each other. It's a nature of a couple in a relationship. It is allowed to Ronald and Emily even in their adolescent age as long as they didn't do sexual intercourse.

Now let's see about Emily's accusation to Ronald of showing her nude pics. Ronald just sending love scene pics. Not all nude photos are sexual. I test her by showing her nude pics. And Based on Emily's preferences. She thinks nude art is sexual when it shows anything. She say that some portraits imply that the person is naked. She also say that the naked love scene isn't sexual when they're just hugging and kissing. Based on her naked massage is not really sexual for its just for relaxing. Breast massaging is not sexual when it's for massaging but over times it is. Naked scenes are not sexual Unless it was sexual intercourse or inserting penis to vagina. She also say that nude body pics aren't sexual when it was for teaching people about human body.

Emily says Ronald's questions awkward. Ronald asks Emily details about her way of showering, bathing and sleeping. Emily answered it. But she was uncomfortable when Ronald asks questions like that. Emily say to Ronald to stop asking those questions. And Ronald say to Emily to stop doing those things But Emily say she won't stop for its her free will. For fairness If that was her freewill then it was Ronald's free will to ask personal questions to Emily.

Well this is something like voyuerism. Where Ronald is anxious and very much worried yet curious or confident to see or know about Emily being naked in darkness or lather covering Emily's naked body or naked Emily completely submerged in the bath or Emily sleeping naked. That's why he is constantly asking her naked questions to her. I don't know what psychological condition is this Ronald had but you will answer it.

This psychological condition is a reason why Ronald roleplays naked roleplays with Emily. Some suggests that in order to relieve himself from that psychological condition he has to ask Emily naked questions and Roleplay naked love scenes with Emily. Emily must understand Ronald's condition and let Ronald roleplay for once a week. Roleplaying is doing it in fantasy world. And it stops them to have sex in real to prevent teenage pregnancy. It can be healthy to couples.

Well one of Emily's friends say that Emily does naked roleplays with her. And talks naked things I don't know if this is true or not. Well if she did that to the fellow girl why she didn't do it with her boyfriend Ronald? That's unfair of her. She must give Ronald that equal right for he was her boyfriend.

Now let's see about the dating roleplays of Ronald and Emily. She say she doesn't like it because it was boring. Well Ronald roleplays romance and dating with Emily. The example of it was the prom roleplay. She say they are out of style. So Emily doesn't like it. Why? Because she is not in to romantic roleplays. She's more in actions. But Ronald doesn't like actions. He is more on romance and adventures. Yeah he roleplays fighting scenes but not as much as the action movie does. Roleplaying is the only way for them to date. For they are far from each other. Well she finds romance roleplays cute. But why boring? It's because of going out of place but when hugging and kissing it will be cute.

Now let's see some question Ronald constantly asks her. Emily says it was annoying. These questions was asking Emily what is she wearing, colour of pyjamas she's wearing, her breakfast lunch and dinner. And what she is doing. Well is there any wrong about those questions. No. Just because Ronald ran out of questions so he just randomise his questions to them. That's the usual questions every call and chat has.

- - - Updated - - -

In last time Alex is talking to Emily. She say she won't mind of Ronald roleplaying naked roleplays to her, asking silly questions or constant questions and somewhat copying her because it as just his boyfriend, not ordinary or common lads. Remember. Boyfriend is more special than ordinary lads. But days after. She say that she mind it. So Alex convinces her but she say "I'm different. Not EVERYONE's the same. You have to really think of BOTH people's preferences before doing things like this. I TRY to fix it with you but all you do is lose your temper at me because of some of my answers. If you're gonna be like this to me we might as well not do the 'interview' at all." Well wow.

I think changing preferences is also required for long lasting relationship. Remember when you crush on someone or in a relationship you need to change your personal sexual preferences for your crush or your boyfriend. Because that's very important for a happy and long lasting relationship.

Now let's move on to the situation where Emily accused Ronald on copying her. Well Ronald is just fitting to her world to make their relationship last forever. And like playing her games which Well Ronald just afraid of being missed the fun or left behind in the games Emily played. He's trying to change just for Emily. She must let him because it was just her boyfriend who roleplay that and it is also to build happy and long lasting relationship. Emily must copy Ronald too in everything for better.

Now let's move to where Emily accuses Ronald of spamming or messaging repeatedly and not stoping until she replies. Emily say that Ronald sends the message 3 times when she didn't reply. Or saying "Are you there" if she didn't reply within a minute. In other times. Ronald say "Are you there" when she is in "be right back" situation for too long. Well because Ronald is worried why she took so long. So in order to stop it. She have to say what she will do when she will be in "be right back" situation for too long. The problem is she doesn't want to. I don't know why. We convinced Emily to say what she will do if she is in "be right back" situation. Is Emily is in "be right back" situation for too long without saying what she will do. Surely Ronald will worry and message "are you there" 3 times.

Now let's move on to Emily's accusation to Ronald of spreading rumours. Does Ronald spread rumours? Well one thing we must know is Ronald is just asking for help last March. One thing Emily say about Ronald's rant was that He's done this about 2 times to 2 of her friends. Now he's spreading it. She is sick of it, he says He's saying she hurt him, no, She is not the one who almost, very almost turned one of my closest friend against him. Well what Ronald said about in the rant? Well he say that he was dumped by Emily. Well Ronald showed me some proofs that what he say was right. And the truth is Ronald says the truth but Emily denies the truth. So that's why she say Ronald is spreading rumours. Emily's friends was against him because of the breakup. And Emily hurts Ronald by the scoldings she gave to her. Emily just can't face the truth.

Now let's see on what we see to Emily. She is just 13 years old. She thinks she is too young to relationships or romance and sexual things. But we have questions to her. If she thinks she is too young for relationship and romance and sexual things. Then why she draws love drawings such as kissing scenes. And why she is crushing to Ronald in the first place? Drawing kissing scenes and crushing on someone is a relationship thing. Emily thinks she is too young for relationship, romance and sexual things for she is 13. But what is in her mind was relationship, romance, crushing, kissing her crush. but 13 years old of age is not too young for relationship, romance and sexual things such as crushing, kissing her crush, etc. 13 years old is not a child anymore. It is in adolescent years. So girls in 13 years old can think relationship, romance and sexual things. Also girls in 13 years old can crush or kiss their crush or have a boyfriend or can be in relationship. But it has requirements of when it comes to crushing or wanting a relationship or having a boyfriend. One was agreeing to change their sexual personal preferences just for their crush Yes. relationship, romance and sexual things is really an adult thing. But girls in 13 years old are thinking those things so they have to do adult things if they are taken even they are 13 years old.

Now let's see about Emily's OC Dino being with Robby's OC named Pyre. Well Emily say that her OC Dino was her persona. So Ronald made his persona OC named Rightful Sketch. They ship it but in breakup Dino was shipped on Pyre. In good Friday Ronald and Emily became couple again, but in Easter Sunday Emily draw a pic of Dino and Pyre kissing. This was make Ronald gone psychopath or mad. Now she say that Dino is not her persona. This way Emily did might be charged on cheating. Is she? She must not do that thing to Ronald if they became couple again for that thing Emily did might be charged of cheating.

- - - Updated - - -

We let's see first her harshness. Emily says that she is trying not to be harsh but she is harsh when she's constantly bossed around by someone from a different country who she doesn't even know or someone gets on her bad side. She admitted that she is harsh to her boyfriend Ronald sometimes. Well why? She say that it's because of things he does that really get on her nerves. well what are they? Review the previous batch of paragraphs just above this batch. So Alex tries to stop her harshness but Emily say "Why are you having ago at me? It's not my fault I'm harsh. It's called personality" it means she doesn't wanna stop. Then Emily say to Alex to leave her alone. Well wow. Remember harshness doesn't last the relationship long. Harshness can ruin relationships. We need to stop being harsh to our partners so that the relationship will last long. You can be harsh to ordinary people, not to your partner. Remember in order to make a relationship last forever they have to readjust or change their preferences.

Let's see the if Emily really wants Ronald to die or not. Emily say that she didn't hurt Ronald nor wanting him to die nor happy when he dies. Well really? She say to Ronald to shut up when she read the suicide note. And remember what Emily's mum say "she as caused this boy to be in a coma this boy would not be on here harassing her" So Emily's mom say that it's better if Ronald is in coma. When Emily read any suicide notes of Ronald she say that Ronald just asking for attention. Well truly Ronald is a sensitive boy and Emily still hurts him more.

Let's see about her complaining on everything. Now Emily complains almost everything. She seems to get upset about every little thing for no good reason, complaining that people would comment on her works. she even complained to other deviants about various things, She also complains on why everyone didn't roleplay with her. Only Ronald roleplays with her, commenting on her every works. Now that she dumped Ronald she complains that nobody roleplays with her commenting on her artworks.

Now let's see about the way she forgive Ronald. Emily don't forgive. She say "He makes me feel like sh!t he has 3 friends who always try to force me into forgiving him. Well no" She is a Christian and a Christian must never do that. A Christian must forgive any of the sin whether it is large or small sin. A Christian must forgive all the time. If a Christian forgives all the time, God will forgive him, if a Christian don't forgive, God will not forgive him and punish him with unforgiven sin. That's what Jesus tell us to do so. Now I think she thinks that Jesus makes her feel like shit.

Let's see Emily being escapist. When we try to convince her she just escape by blocking us in the Internet or deactivating her account. She thought she is not part of the war. That's the same way her friends did if my friends confront them. Well escaping never fix or stop the war. They have to face it.

Emily questioned "Why do I even bother living especially when I try to be friend with people but all they do is take their anger out on not only just me but my friends and my sister?" The answer is because Emily take her anger out on people.

- - - Updated - - -

I gave you the lot of infos in previous paragraphs. Let me tell you that it's just because of those things Ronald and Emily broke up. I think it's stupid. They broke up because of little yet stupid and silly pretty things mentioned in 4th batch.

Last October Emily is crushing on Ronald by giving him a kiss under the mistletoe in her message to him. She has huge crush on Ronald last October. Emily falls in love in him. And wants to marry Ronald. She fell in love with Ronald because she is so kind, so sweet, and so caring to her. But because of just stupid things mentioned above they broke up. Just because of those little things Emily doesn't want to talk to Ronald anymore nor knowing him. And Emily say that we can't force her anymore to go back to Ronald. That's stupid I think because just because of little things they broke up. If Emily love Ronald well she must learn to accept his sexual personality with is just 12% of him. She must never judge his low sexual personality. It's a good thing that it's low. So I don't think Emily loves Ronald just the way he is. Emily say also that she love Ronald just the way he is but she doesn't really.

When Ronald watches some videos of a poor girl being bullied, punched and kicked by the bullies, Ronald reminds Emily. He cries when he watched those videos because he is worried of Emily being bullied because she was bullied severely in 6 years. When Ronald watches a video of a poor girl being stripped, punched and kicked completely naked by the bullied he worries even more about Emily.

Continuation of letter Marvin wrote

------

Ronald doesn't want another girlfriend anymore if she had one for the first time which is Emily. If she had one for the first time she will not find another girl again. Even if we say that there are many more girls for him. She will never ever find another girl again. Even if you say it takes time. He will going to commit suicide if he loses his girlfriend Emily in breakup. He say that his first love will be his last love. He cursed that. He promised that very deeply and he will never ever break it. This was his permanent and unbreakable promise to himself. We can't force him to find another girl. We really can't. It's just makes him to commit suicide.

Now Ronald is so desperate and feels suicidal. He harmed himself and make bloody gory vent artworks. When Emily saw bloody vent artwork of Ronald she say that she doesn't have a compass but she still have to take the blame. She will not be happy when Ronald commits suicide. But a good thing is when Ronald committed suicide she will leave her. That's the only thing he'll do because he can't leave Emily if he's alive. Emily wants Ronald to leave her alone for life. But she can't live with Ronald's suicide.

I remember the story where Edwin became evil because of the breakup. Jenelyn dumped him and he tried to fixed it but he can't. Jenelyn found another boy named George and their relationship lasted for years. Jenelyn told Edwin that there are plenty of other girls there. But Edwin say he will never find another one. But Jenelyn say it takes time. Then after Edwin graduated successfully, he began to attack the other girls who liked him. When that girl crushes on him he killed her. He became evil. George find ways to stop him and he succeed but Edwin will try to attack again and again. Months later he find out that Edwin is just raging or seeking vengeance from the breakup Jenelyn dumped and his bitter past. So George break his relationship to Jenelyn and convinces her to go back to Edwin. Jenelyn realises that because of her breakup Edwin's life was ruined. So she go back to Edwin and he give up his evil deeds. However he was arrested and sentenced to death. Jenelyn realises that it was her fault that why Edwin's life was ruined.

I don't want Ronald to be like Edwin or experience the same fate as Edwin's.

So the only thing to let Ronald live happy and make this war end and stop which is now lead to fight between teams and make peace between the competing teams. We have to make Ronald and Emily a couple again. That's the only way. I really don't want the one side win and one side lose. I don't want Ronald to kill himself because of that war. What I want is to have peace, harmony and justice between the two teams.

So I want you to help me giving advices to Ronald and Emily and their friends. I also want to help me making Ronald and Emily a couple again. Stopping Ronald in his sexual psychological issue or getting rid of his sexual psychological condition won't work. It will just make his sexual psychological condition worsen. This sexual psychological condition might be a condition that cannot be get rid of from the person. It's like autism which both Ronald and Emily had and it was their autism is the cause of their relationship. Trying or convincing or forcing Ronald to get rid of his sexual psychological condition won't work. It's just making it worse. Telling to give false answers in chat surely won't fix the problem. Please give advices to every paragraphs

So please help me fixing the problem of my two friends Ronald and Emily. Give them advices. Show me your advices to them. Also advice Ronald and Emily's friends. Also give me advices to bring peace to Ronald and Emily. And help me make them couple again. And please make sure that Ronald and Emily will never ever have a war again. So please help us. Thank you.