+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dont know what step to take [FONT=Arial Black][/FONT]

Dont know what step to take [FONT=Arial Black][/FONT]

Hello everyone, (i am a boy, almost 17)

Don't know where to start. There is this girl in my school (both same ages and etc.). We started chatting a year ago , she's very nice to me and everything else, and i really started to feel like she's the girl. Problem - she has a horrible boyfriend. So I started saying something about her boyfriend, that he is like not nice to her and etc (everything is truth). So I thought, why not make a step here. I said that I have something to say for her and she says "Let's go out sometime". So we meet in a park, go to a nice place with a nice view, and I say that i really like her. She's like "wow, i can't believe that, i like you too, but i dont know if its true or just attachment to a person". I take her hand and she let's go of it and says "I can't be with 2 guys so i am divorcing with him" and she does it few days later (a month ago). We went out now like 4 times (just 4 times bc i was away) (no hands holding, no kissing, just friend stuff - talking). But she seems like lost interest to me or something - doesn't chat back often, goes to places where she could invite me but she doesnt. So i am feeling like some usual friend and it's bugging me and making me nervous. What do I do ? Go out as usual until i see signs of something ? kiss her ? tell that i love her ? i sometimes even get mad at her, im so lost rn... Please say some advice. Thank you!

Btw - first girl. And the story is very compressed :d
    Last edited by Pepperoni; 04-07-16 at 07:39 AM.

Thanks everyone who helped, it means so much to me

I never post in this section, Pepperoni but since no one gave you any thoughts I will. Feel special lmao

Her reply, "attachment to a person" sounds like BS, dude. What an odd thing to tell you. So was the " divorcing him" comment can't she just say break up with him, lmao. Girl is dramatic, huh?

Who is taking it slow, you or her, or both of you? If she actually broke with him -- with the bf and he is now an ex why no intimacy with you? Find out if she actually broke up with him, sounds suspicious to me. I would say BF is still in the picture and is why she doesn't invite you places. Never go for a girl with a bf and take her word she broke with him for you, find out for yourself if she did.
    Last edited by Jffs24; 06-07-16 at 07:07 AM.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.