+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love at first sight - What should I do?

Love at first sight - What should I do?

Hey!

Last February, I met a great girl while going to a school-related event in the nearby city. We spent a few hours there together, talking a lot and she showed me around the city, considering she was familiar there. It was so much fun, and I felt so comfortable around her, that it was disappointing that we awkwardly said goodbye at the train station (saying ''I hope I'll see you around some day'') and we each went our own way. Talking about love might be a little early, but since then I can't stop thinking about her and I at least would really like to be friends!

So I researched her name and found her Facebook profile, but I was way too shy to send her a friend request at the time. I kind of wish I had done that back then, because it kind of feels like a missed opportunity. But what do you think I should do? Can I still send a friend request to someone on Facebook I met almost 5 months ago? Do you think she'd remember me, or think I'm some sort of stranger? This may sound a little silly, but I can't get her out of my head and I really need advice on what I should do! (Thank you so much for replying!)

Why are you so insecure? It's just a friends request, not a death threat. Of course she is going to remember you, you spent a lot of time together. You need to stop thinking you have very little worth. Confidence wins the girl....remember that. Dive in for a hug and a kiss, who cares if they pull away or say no....you need to think they will say yes!

Why are you thinking so much to send a friend request? What if she remembers you!! Think positive and just go for it!! All the best!

Send her a friend request and message her right away. Tell her that you enjoyed your time together and that you would like to see her again. And stop being shy it's not doing any good for you. Even if she doesn't want to go out with you atleast you will know. It's better to know then to wonder for long time...
    Can't get over an ex? Then don't!
    http://bit.ly/2bM3vYj

Show your support:
    https://www.instagram.com/millionaires_maker/