+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't think I can win.

I don't think I can win.

I'm reaching my late 20's and I've never had a single girlfriend. Out of all the things I attempted in my life, attracting females was the one I failed at the most. I mean I'm talking disastrous results; ones that still make me feel cringy despite them being decades ago.

Though no matter how good my approach is or how confident I am, everything ends in a shitshow. In my younger years, I didn't have a chance, I was NOT good-looking in any way. Any girl that found out that I liked them developed a deep hatred for me. If I asked any of them out, not only would I get the rejection, but they would go out of their own way to tell the whole ****ing world "augh that kid tried to hit on me, please hate him as I do!" thus ruining my chances with any other girls if they heard that garbage. I don't miss high school.

There's always a cloud hovering over me that has to embarrass me in front of every female I'm interested in. Oh, I could write a book on the times teachers screamed at me while my beautiful, blushing crush was right there.

I also have an air-headed, overtalkative parent that keeps talking about grandkids. I can't even reach the friendzone with women, so I think grandkids won't happen. That's the problem with people, we need to not only understand what we're capable of and what we're good at, but we need to accept who we aren't. Who I'm not, is someone who's gonna hook up with anyone. I'm the guy who has all his friends get hit on while I'm just sitting there like a dolt waiting for something that isn't coming. I hate being the "ugly guy of the group", I stay away from good looking people so they don't make the comparison as easily.

Is it best to just let it go and live life single? Nothing seems to get better for me.
    Last edited by yppiZ; 05-07-16 at 03:23 PM.

Don't give up..better to go f uck this and keep pushing forward because I do believe there IS someone for everyone out there and one day it will all fall into place for each of you because she is out there right now too thinking exactly what you are thinking and hopefully she has someone tell her don't give up too.

I think the negative energy surrounding your feelings about this might be bleeding out and other people can sense that.

Have you ever tried online dating?
    "Caring is not an advantage."