50 Shades Of Grey
    White Chicks
    Dracula 2000
    Snakes On A Plane
    Tusk
    Weekend At Bernies
    Going Overboard
    Son of the Mask

Okay, all is a go! so go - go - g o VOTE!

I made it multiple choice per request, and ran it for 16 days from this day and private.

I added both your choices [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] [MENTION=12883]bloodtippedrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION]

Linking you all to find the thread and get your votes in!

- - - Updated - - -

I VOTED for each movie except for my own since my own was chosen for last review and I don't need to win this poll at all.

Last edited by megvoh; 06-07-16 at 05:48 AM.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Voted -- gave mine and breathe's a vote since both of us were part of the 3 way tie last club and also gave weekend at bernies one because I'd enjoy re-watching that one for a review.

Good luck movie peeps!
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thanks, Jffs24.
    I put a thread in Love section to pull members in to help us with the vote so we don't end in a three way tie again.
    If all in club could bump that thread it would help us out. Thanks

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

No problemo -- I don't always post in Love part of the forum, meg, but if and when I do --I'll bump your thread for the movie group.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I put in my votes. Hopefully we don't end with a massive tie this time. Somehow, we always seem to end in a huge tie and have to wait on a tie-breaker. LOL! We've given everybody multiple votes and wound up in a several movie tie. We've given everybody one vote and wound up in a several movie tie. Somehow, we just can't win. LOL! But.... we always manage to figure it out somehow, so it seems to be working for us. Can't wait to see which terrible movie we will be watching.

We could make topaz vote last again and she can be the tie breaker vote if we get another 3 way lmao -- meg put a help us out thread in the love section so maybe the forum posters will step up and aid us on this. BTW smart thinking, meg.

i voted. several times, if anyone wants to know which ones just ask me. i didn't vote mine though.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I usually don't vote for my own and didn't this time, either. To be honest, I don't think there is anything wrong voting for your own choice. I just personally prefer not to do so. I kind of prefer, instead, to let others decide if they want to vote for it since I know obviously I'd want to see it or I wouldn't have suggested it. Well... or in this case, given our theme this time around, I already know it is terrible, so I want to see if others want to torture themselves with it as well. LOL!

So, still early in the poll.... but at the moment I am posting this....

We have a two way tie for first place with two movies having 4 votes, and a four way tie for second place with four movies having 3 votes. LOL! Beginning to think this is a sign of things to come. We'll wind up with five movies tied for first place. LOL!

rofl is that the trend of these poll votes? i would think if more regular posters took a moment to vote it wouldn't turn out all tied up. looks like a few posters in the club haven't voted yet, guessing dollhouse and breathe haven't yet. a lot of the more active off topic posters got banned during that forum revolt hack few years ago so isn't a huge amount of community spirit going on here and ones not banned left because of inactivity.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Yeah, somehow we always wind up in a massive tie. Last time, I think we had something like three of four movies all tied for first place. As it would turn out, one of our movie club members had been unable to login for a while, so she was able to come in as our tie-breaker. So, thankfully it worked out. But, yeah, pretty typical for us. LOL! As I mentioned in another thread, we've tried giving everybody the ability to vote for multiple options and wound up in a big tie, so then we tried giving everybody only one vote..... and still wound up in a big tie. Doesn't seem to be any avoiding it with us. But, we always figure out a way to make the final decision.

what if there was just everyone can pick one movie, can't be your own and type it out yourself in a thread (no poll) or does the poll make it fun? i'd say if there is a tie and everyone in the group has voted then have the person running the season be the decider. so that would fall on megvoh, i guess, to make the final decision. everyone is adults here, so no one should feel shitty if theirs isn't chosen. i mean i don't care if mine makes the cut, it's a stupid movie but i doubt too many know of it, so won't get many votes.

got to go. have a good one, jester. i'll check the poll in a few days.
    William Blake

LoL, Exeter19... you are or should say were right... just logging on today and am about to vote. I don't think my vote will help the cause much but I will hit several votes for movies so maybe in the end game it will help.

- - - Updated - - -

I voted for five of the movies ... i voted meg's 50 shades because I know the four guys are praying they don't have to watch that one Hahaha!

Good luck on the vote to each of us!

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=83555]ankit chandwani[/MENTION]

Would you care to vote in this poll? Just doing my part and you, maybe yours to support a love forum group... there are ten movies you can vote for any of them, several of them if you like. Pick any ones you know of or sounds like would be good choices to you.

Thank you if you vote for helping out the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    everyone is adults here, so no one should feel shitty if theirs isn't chosen.
    Of course. I don't see why anybody would be offended if their movie wasn't the one chosen. I mean, I didn't secretly train a monkey to track you all down and angrily throw poo at you if I don't win or anything. LOL!

Kidding. No, being serious, I completely agree with you. It really doesn't matter. This is all just for fun.

Lmao I have to agree with Jester it is looking like the same damn result as last two times -- No matter how we do this there is always a several ways tie.

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] what voter # were you, number 7? or 6? Just trying to figure out if the name you linked above to cast a vote actually voted in this.

Good luck movie peeps!

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] ... I was the 7th voter. So no, they have not voted yet. I was the last to vote in the poll it seems.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast