+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The unboringness potion

The unboringness potion

Alright,

So to start off, I fell in love with this girl we'll call Carmen for the sake of not getting her stalked on a school trip to Florence three years ago. Every piece of her is perfect. She's smart, funny, likes the same things and she's so pretty, oh so pretty. Now three years later I had to stay in school for a music show in wich she participated as well. We were done with school very early and we were both waiting. So I see Carmen sitting there alone, so I decide to finally talk to her. So I go there, say hello, sit down. And then I realized how freaking boring I am. In class and with my friends I'm always the chill dude who makes jokes all the time and everybody pretty much like me (it sounds arrogant, but I'm not exaggerating). But I sat down yeah.... This was actually the first time I had no idea what to say. Not a single useful word came out. I asked her how her day was and left. Terrific..... I had no idea what to talk about. It was probably the most shameful moment in human existence. I have some things to make right. The same situation will occur tomorrow and the day after because the show takes three days. I know her too well to ask if she has a brother and stuff and I know most of the things about her since we're in the same "squad." What are some serious topics I can talk about? In talking about talking about a topic for an hour+... HELP ME!!! I'm desperate... Some good jokes are always welcome by the way ;-).

Thanks!

Good lord just ask her how her day is going and what's going on this weekend. Ask her what she likes to do in her spare time, or what movies she likes. No girl wants a long winded intellectual conversation....they don't have time for that. Stop over thinking and relax. The less you care the easier it will be.